By Anonymous - 28/01/2014 21:57 - Bahrain - Manama

Today, my daughter hugged me around the neck and whispered, "I'm going to cut your head off." I'm afraid to go to sleep now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 708
You deserved it 5 756

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least your daughter isn't attempting to suck all the oxygen out of the room so you don't have any left XD But in all seriousness OP you should lock the doors before you sleep, sweet dreams!

onealmxwilson 18

How scary this is depends on the age of said daughter.

Comments

VanadiumV 9

Unless the daughter is really young, she needs to know that saying that kind of shit isn't okay. Especially if it's enough to legitimately scare you.

Vanessa_Leeann26 17

I feel you op, my son told me he wants to eat my skin o_0

Vanessa_Leeann26 17

Lol, yup, It was a little creepy.. He told me that when he was 3. He will be 6 in March so I'm very thankful that he's not followed through! Haha

powerkicker 13

I'm pretty sure she just loves you and wants to squeeze you tight.

what a nice daughter .. no I'm just kidding, that's quite an odd thing to say, if you should be worried or it depends on her age ..

derpy_batman 4

Kid needs some serious therapy. Send her to a hospital

frenchiegirl1 6

I hope that you punish her for such a comment, regardless if it's a joke or not. She needs to know that is not okay to say! These days people don't take disrespect too lightly and you don't want to risk someone really overreacting in case she decides to say it to them. Also find out where she learned it and consider having that source censored from now on.

hazardmuffin 21

Depending on how young she is, she may not have even realized what she said was malicious. I knew a man whose daughter once said something similar about cutting his head off and putting it in a box, but all she meant by it was she wanted to be able to take him with her everywhere and didn't even realize she was saying something terrible. She was maybe two or three and just trying to be sweet.

Sounds like something out of the movie "Orphan"!