By EmberLove - 17/01/2013 14:06 - United States

Today, my current boyfriend and my ex-boyfriend got into a fight about when my birthday is. They were both wrong. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 420
You deserved it 5 637

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Her birthday's on February 31st!" "No, you idiot! It's on December 32, duh! " *both look at OP* "Right?? " You pick winners, OP.

Comments

Dear God Almighty, what the hell are you trying to say!? Oh, wait: *Why *is *your *ex-boyfriend *relevant? Oh, okay. The ex is relevant because he's in the FML. Stay in school, please, I'm begging you.

I think moe felt his comment was fancy enough for his taste, he used the word 'relevant'. All of his effort in structuring the sentence went into thinking of that word. He deserves a pat on the back.

perdix 29

#18, I like it. It looks like algebra and I love algebra. I am a geek, you know.

"Is you is, or is you ain't, my baby?" Much respect for whoever gets the old reference.

"old" reference.. now i feel old for knowin it....

It is algebra. This particular equation is used to find the relevance of an ex boyfriend. The man is savant.

I thought he was trying to make a comment on the XY genes of guys. Oh, well. Guess I'll never be fluent in stupid.

VampObsessed 16

They shared their lives with each other for at least some amount of time. That should mean something.

Peple b writin stoopid! (sarcasm in case it wasn't obvious)

U must lrn 2 speek more gooder English

94, that makes me cringe, even if you're saying it ironically.

Some people just need a high five ... in the face ... with a dictionary!

What's to complain about? You have a boyfriend, a nice ex, and at least they care about you.

Birthdays are just so hard to remember sometimes... unless its your girlfriend's. Sorry OP

I think its a bad idea to still have the ex around...

imagineapc 11

Awww, way to pick a winner! Twice, even!

So you gotta a X boyfriend and a Y boyfriend( y for: "OHGODD Y AM I GOING OUT WIT HIM)

Someday, someone will patent The Idiot Translator, and the collective headdesking will cease for all eternity. Or legal euthanasia. Same outcome.

No need. I'll translate for you, Dear ^_^. Basically in boring words, OP has an Ex boyfriend and a current boyfriend. The current boyfriend shall now be reconsidered. Comprehend? ^_^

33: Someone already has. His name is DocBastard. Though he only uses it in extreme cases of incomprehensible stupidity.

No, 33, there are only two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not entirely certain of the former. Just as the people who invent "foolproof" items underestimate the ingenuity of fools, so too shall the person who invents The Idiot Translator underestimate the capacity of idiocy in the human population.

Sir_ND_Pity 35

56 - Actually you forgot one: Zubats in a dark cave. It's horrible O_O

My Idiot-English Translator is in the shop. I tried to give it something from sunkissedluster, and it started smoking and putting out something in Cyrillic writing.

"I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space."

I don't get what the ex boyfriend is doing there to begin with.. But her life her choice of who to keep around.

Werken247 14

Is it bad to be friends with your ex? If you split on friendly terms no need to hate them.

I think the question is why are you memorable enough to have a boyfriend but not memorable enough to have them remember?

What you don't know is that the birthdays they said were thier exe's birthdays.

You should separate your brother and your cousin and remind them that no matter who's right, they are family above and beyond competitors for your love and attention!