By fmlcops - 22/05/2009 04:17 - United States

Today, my car died on a major road, a cop pulled over to help, he offered to jump me, while doing so because my battery was so dead he told me to put the gas on the floor, I did and my car roared to life, he then pulled me over five feet from where my car died to give me a ticket for a loud exhaust. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 282
You deserved it 5 461

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AHHH WHAT A JERK!! i hate cops lol FYL

People who hate cops usually just say that because they've been caught doing something wrong. There's nothing wrong with cops.

Comments

notthatclever 0

um, to #4. you bitch about people "playing dumb" to get out of speeding tickets, but sometimes it actually works. so yeah, people are gonna do all they can to get out of their 200something dollar tickets that usually result from a bored cop. as for them "putting their lives on the line," how come there are more cops on the road with their radar guns out than there are cops looking for drug dealers and child molestors? my friend's sister got abducted the other day, and the second it was reported that they found her the cops dropped the case completely. yeah, they're a big help- if they can make money off of you.

#19- With court costs it may just be cheaper to pay the ticket. OP: That sucks, unless you normally DO have a loud exhaust, he had no right to give you a ticket for doing what he told you to.

brydeec 0

YDI. Go back to school and learn how to properly form sentences.

lifewithsarah 0

#13, your completely wrong, and #4 is completely right. I'm pretty sure that without cops we would have no one to enforce the law.. honestly cops are just grumpy because everyone hates them.... they only hate them because they stop them from doing things they shouldn't. Most cops, if your nice to them will be nice back. Some aren't... but you get those kinds of people in every profession. Grow up. Respect them.

member0987654321 0
Kitty34_fml 0

Yeah #99, then you can make an FML about it 5 months later after you get out of jail about how you assaulted a cop and spent half a year being someones bitch in prison. E-thuggery, it knows no bounds.