By crash - 22/05/2009 04:39 - United States

Today, I went dirtbiking. While I was going down a hill, I spun out of control and flipped over my handle bars. I now have a sprained arm, multiple bruises and a crescent-shaped gash on my neck that looks like I was bitten. People are asking if my boyfriend and I were being frisky last night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 208
You deserved it 8 905

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How is this a FML? If you dirtbike then you know the risks. Ending up with those kinds of injuries is par for the course surely? But yea, I'm with #1. Just tell them yes.

Comments

#1 You've obviously never ridden a dirtbike before. #2 A dirtbike has 2 wheels. #3 OP is a girl. #4 You're a dumbass.

How is this a FML? If you dirtbike then you know the risks. Ending up with those kinds of injuries is par for the course surely? But yea, I'm with #1. Just tell them yes.

yea, my dad went dirtbiking when it was raining the other night, and lost control of his bike, almost paralyzed his spine. so his buddy called us telling me and my mom he was in the hospital.. which was during my papas funeral so we had to leave it. now THATS a fml.

Uh, tell them yes? But what did you expect from dirtbiking? Accidents happen. You could just try and tell the truth.

rice_cake 0

Well that would have been one hell of a good night, wouldn't it?

YDI. Womenz shouldn't be dirt-biking. DEY SHUD BE IN DA KITCHEN MAKIN ME SUM SAMMICHES!

@6 Go lay down. For ever. OP: Sorry you got hurt.

What's wrong with having an enjoyable night with someone you love? I don't understand why so many women make these FMLs about sexual acts as if someone finding them sexually attractive, or someone believing they enjoy a biological act somehow makes their life bad.

i can ride my bike with no handlebars noooo handlebars... :D FLobots rocks...

please god tell me you know more than just that... the entire fight with tools album rocks. and YDI for dirtbiking, that causes soooooo much erosion....