By serveandprotectyeahright - 20/11/2010 14:00 - United States

Today, a cop almost rear-ended my car, slammed on the gas with no warning, swerved around me, flipped me the bird, then cut me off and then drove a full ten miles under the speed limit. When I changed lanes to overtake him, he pulled me over for road rage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 259
You deserved it 4 573

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow. Seems like that cop knows the law well!

DaleksAreEpic 0

He must have been in a bad mood because he didn't get his daily donut fix.

Comments

Wow. Seems like that cop knows the law well!

YDI for driving, let the bus driver get charged!

dmmcintyre3 8

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Uhm, just because he's a cop doesn't mean he's God. It also doesn't mean he can get away with everything. Just because they enforce the law doesn't mean they can change it to suit them. Yes, a complaint should be made. I'm sure in this case, as long as it followed the rules of the road, it was safe and appropriate to pass the cop. How is passing road rage? It isn't unless the person passing the cop yelled something obscene or flipped him the bird. Passing him is not "running him off the road".

wwerulez14 6

Yeah Steff, you have a point. I'm sure if you fight it hard enough OP and can make a good argument, maybe they can make that ticket disappear seeing as how that was a bullshit ticket anyway.

schindler12345 24

Um did your tiny brain not see that OP changed lanes, not run him off the road. Way to jump to conclusions asshole.

Bad boys bad boys whatcha gon' do, whatcha gon' do when dey come for you!

Suspects are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

KingDingALing 9
fruityloopz 4

take a shit on his wife. that'll teach him.

DaleksAreEpic 0

He must have been in a bad mood because he didn't get his daily donut fix.

8- love the pic. The Legend of Zelda is awesome. :)

Never should have taken his bait, you won't win playing his game. Should have gotten the car or plate # then contacted MORE than 1 agency about the incident.

and this is why dashboard cameras should be in more than just cop cars...

musedrummer 0

No their not. They can get away with breaking it kind of if its to catch a criminal. If you think they are above the law then your a retard!

They can't usually get away with breaking the law to catch a criminal, either. Just because they enforce the law does not mean they don't have to follow it. There is always someone in a higher position than you that will tell you there are rules to follow. Msbetsy - You clearly don't know a thing about the law. Police officers and other law-enforcing figures have to follow it too. Are you saying it's not okay for someone like you or me to kill someone, but it's okay for an officer to do it (for the reason of pure dislike towards the person, not because they were trying to "catch a criminal")?

H3ALTHFR3AK 0

seemed to me like betsy meant that jokingly. that was nothing to get all worked up about

Funny, the way she worded it didn't read like a joke would. If she was joking, she should have shown it somehow.

H3ALTHFR3AK 0

ever heard of sarcasm? don't take things so seriously, it will shorten your life :)

I can usually tell when a person is being sarcastic. This did not seem sarcastic. Don't tell me how to live my life; I'm the Queen of Sarcasm.

H3ALTHFR3AK 0

well it's impossible to know if they were being sarcastic or not without them telling us, so it's pointless to argue about it who's right. ill add that u should try out st johns wort, it's an herb that can help you relax.

Once again, don't advise me of anything I "need" in my life. I'm perfectly fine. Apparently disagreeing with you and making a point requires me to "calm down"? No... I'm not yelling, screaming, crying, what have you. You're proving my point that it's impossible to tell when there's sarcasm. Like I said, I can usually read into it, and 99% of the time, I'm right. In this case, it's not possible to tell, so you shouldn't be arguing with me and trying to tell me that it's a sarcastic comment when you just admitted it's not possible to tell. Keep your "health freak" comments to yourself. Kay, thanks. Bugger off.

Lol, "Bugger off" always makes me chuckle!

TwinTurbo57 0
H3ALTHFR3AK 0

I am referring to comment 32 in which u told 13 that they "clearly know nothing about the law" this statement was based on their potentially sarcastic comment. because u seem to require detailed explanations, I did not say u were wrong because they were being sarcastic. I'm saying that u are wrong because u didn't consider the possibility that they were being sarcastic. u lost, but feel free to comment back if u have something intelligent to say.

youfailed18 0
H3ALTHFR3AK 0

Cops have to follow the law?!?!! Look up Hope Steffey on YouTube, or search for the Chicago cop that beat a woman bartender...for a half hour...