By fmlcops - 22/05/2009 04:17 - United States

Today, my car died on a major road, a cop pulled over to help, he offered to jump me, while doing so because my battery was so dead he told me to put the gas on the floor, I did and my car roared to life, he then pulled me over five feet from where my car died to give me a ticket for a loud exhaust. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 281
You deserved it 5 461

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AHHH WHAT A JERK!! i hate cops lol FYL

People who hate cops usually just say that because they've been caught doing something wrong. There's nothing wrong with cops.

Comments

icanhazstapler 0

#4, stop creating excuses for the douchiness of cops. If they're so damned miserable maybe they should quit instead of acting like asses. That said, OPer needs to challenge this ticket. That cop was out of line.

Fight it. Your car clearly died, and IF it was more than a 3 second noise problem, you should get a WARNING and not a ticket. I promise that unless you're lying, you'll win. For the people saying there aren't quotas: there are "unofficial" quotas in most towns around where I live. They get in trouble even though they shouldn't legally get in trouble if they don't meet the quota.

jumpgurl23 0

wat a dick. My bf got pulled over cuz he had tinted windows, the cop then cited him for about 3 other things that he shouldnt have been cited for. Cops are just dicks.

WHAT A FKING DOUCHE BAG I WOULD BE LIKE DUDE FK OFF THEN SOCK HIM IN THE NUTS

The question is did you have a loud exhaust, or was it just loud because you had your foot to the floor getting it started? If you do, then that's just unfortunate. If not, fight it.

You should report him. What he did isn't right at all.

Many cops power trip. It comes with the job I'm guessing.

i highly doubt a cop would do that right after helping you with a broken down car

kimisaparasite 0