By Noname - 18/02/2009 02:52 - United States

Today, my brother joked that our dog was more attractive than I was. I looked to my mom for support, and she said "Well, she is pure bred." FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 784
You deserved it 3 683

Same thing different taste

Top comments

elguapo_fml 0

so you're dog is more purebred than you - what does that say about your parents?

zidane312 0

lol, it depends. What kind of dog was it?

Comments

Hahaha my brother said the same thing to me. He was serious too, that's brothers for you. I'd bet your mom was joking, don't feel too bad about it.

sathian62 0

You're mom sounds awesome.

emptyxXbliss 0

Both the girl that posted this and her mother are hilarious, I know them. Just cause she thought it was funny enough to get posted doesn't mean that she laid awake at night crying over the fact that her family make a joke about her being ugly. You call HER sensitive? Please, obviously half of you can't even realize that this was posted to make people laugh, not to complain about her life. You people are pathetic.

katyt 0

#27...I'm not sure who you are, but thanks. =) As for everyone else, I know my mom was joking. She's hilarious. This happened when I was like 13 though, and was kinda sensitive about my looks. At the time, it really hurt my feelings. However, now that I'm 19, I understand how funny it was. So calm down, and stop saying I'm hideous or whatever. I just submitted it because it was funny.

number 27 was ashley! i love you katy. i was just annoyed because OBVIOUSLY you knew your mom was joking. people are retarded.

LOL!!! Mom is quick witted!! LOL! i'm sure they were both joking.

^ I woulda tottally said that too!!!! ^_^