By coop42 - 15/01/2014 19:22 - United States - Hortonville

Today, my boyfriend was playing with my hair, when his hand got caught. He ended up ripping out a handful of hair trying to get it free. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 104
You deserved it 6 076

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You must have that hermione hair. He's also an idiot for just pulling his hand out.

Comments

One time my boyfriend was twirling my hair around his finger, not paying attention, and turned it into a huge mess of tangles and knots. Maybe this wouldn't be a problem for most girls, except my hair is really long (waist-length to be exact). It took an exceptional amount of brushing and yanking to get them all out. When I finally freed my hair of the last knot, I gave him the stink eye for several days. Moral of the story: NEVER let your boyfriend play with your hair unsupervised.

that's not worth the stink eye for several days.

He'll be stuck with it....Forever! Mwahahahaha!

Mysterion345 11

did you pull some of his in retaliation??

toxicfishwaffle 3

Sounds like a hairy situation, OP.

Has happened to me before! That shot hurts!!

Accidentally pressed you deserve it, but you definitely don't! The same thing happened to my cousin, and she had a bald spot for a while. Wishing you quick hair growth!

Brush it 100 strokes before bed so its not as easily tangled . Plus it'll stimulate your scalp to help your patch grow back ;)