By Anonymous - 23/04/2015 13:16 - United States - Cherry Hill

Today, my boyfriend told me he traded nude pictures I sent him for a costume piece in an internet game. He told me I should be okay with this, because, "It's a rare piece." FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 034
You deserved it 7 029

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Talk it out, don't just break up with him, if you care about him you'd talk it out

This is beyond unacceptable behavior. It's well beyond "talking it out--" this isn't someone who's always ten minutes late to dinner. Why would you want to date someone who treats your body as a commodity that they own? That's even aside from the fact that posting or stealing someone else's nudes is a crime. Especially if OP is underage.

67, as 69 said, That's how much She is worth to Him. A bunch of pixels on a game vs her privacy, dignity and consent.

that is just so ****** up all the way. Delete all of his photos he sends to you and dump him.

That's how much you're worth to him.

7792mylifeshits 3

What a piece of shit. Dump his ass

And that, boys and girls, is precisely why we don't take nude pics and send them to people.

Anyone posting nude pictures of themselves on the net, even though private, has a high probability of what your going through. personally, I think YDI. I would think hard about kicking your boyfriend in the balls. Thats a clear message he could care less about your privacy.

She didn't "post them on the net" she sent them to her bf, probably through phones. No one deserves this or to have them leaked.

Agree 96. My point was, why put yourself in a position to have them sent to other people she doesn't know. No telling what or were these pictures will end up. So my point is, if you don't want your nude pictures in the hands of unknown people, don't send them to anyone.

This is more than disrespectful. This is a crime. Treat it as such.