Bat out of hell

By goodeyesight - 11/10/2012 14:02 - Brazil - Sào Paulo

Today, I went on a blind date. Sadly, I wasn't blind enough. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 355
You deserved it 31 722

Same thing different taste

Top comments

betseyville 6

I bet they weren't as ugly as your attitude.

How many hot 70-year olds have you ever seen? None, right? Yet, these people continue to be married because smart people understand that looks fade with time. After you become wrinkly, what's left over is your personality. And YOUR personality, sir, is downright hideous.

Comments

What? How did this even get on? Am I missing something?

Did you tell your date that? I'm sure she'd have gladly poked your eyes out.

OP, I'm sorry your date wasn't pretty enough to meet your standards. I just want to let you know that I have full sympathy for you and shame on her for being so inconsiderate. All sarcasm aside, OP, you have a real problem, you can't look past what's actually important. It's a blind date, which are basically based off of personality, if you wanted some hot diva chick, then you should've ordered a sex doll. I have no pity for you whatsoever, and if I could, I'd hit the YDI button eight times.

45, that was beautiful. :) Have you ever considered writing/ becoming an author?

kbtoyz69 9

pineapples Created by Kevin Hart: Means to Stop; Halt; Used to make you not sound like a Bitch. I would recommend using it next time.

I feel bad for OP. ugly girls are just hard on the eyes

MagicGiraffe 12

Would any of you date/marry someone you don't find attractive? Of course wouldn't, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If the beholder truly loves somebody, then they will find them attractive.

Evilpirate 10

Why do you assume it's a she??

For one thing, WHY does out matter if it's not a "she"; it's still the same concept, I'm sure you can figure it out, quit trying to look "new age". Secondly, I think we can all agree the OP is a total asshole

killer6969 16

2- couldn't have said it better but I have to say somethings do count on how attractive they are but their personality also plays a big role bigger than how good somebody looks

98- You act like they can control it? Dumbass. Most people are beautiful, even if just on the inside. Try paying attention to someone's personality, I believe it'll get you farther than looks will.

It's times like these where you realize someone was false advertizing and really should put the "blind" in "blind dates." That way, she wouldn't have seen your ungrateful idiotic face.

aswan10 3

That is worse than going bareback in a prostitute

73- your display picture is my reaction to reading your comment.

Dr0reos 8

A few shots of taquila should do it man

betseyville 6

I bet they weren't as ugly as your attitude.

I'd personally rather have a nice guy than a nice killing guy. This FML disgusts me..

40: There's lots of us nice non-killing guys out there, just keep looking!

Yeah, I'm sure OP was just titting. Quit being a boob

How many hot 70-year olds have you ever seen? None, right? Yet, these people continue to be married because smart people understand that looks fade with time. After you become wrinkly, what's left over is your personality. And YOUR personality, sir, is downright hideous.

PleaseStayChill 9

Chuck Norris is 72 years old, my good man. He's a sexy beast..... Just saying.

PleaseStayChill - Your point is well taken, sir. I would also argue that Joan Collins, Raquel Welch, and Jane Fonda still look damned good for their age.

Hence the reason old rich men marry young women. Not that I'm saying that's right.

I just saw a rerun of "That 70's show" and Mary Tyler Moore made a cameo appearance. She looked real good! But. . . I'm sure most of these stars have had "work" done on them. Doesn't seem fair if that still counts? :P

If Audrey Hepburn was still alive, I'd marry her.

I think you have to be somewhat attracted to the person though. Just a tiny bit?

Not that I don't agree with your comment doc, but if there is no physical attraction at all.... It's just not going to work. It has to be a good mixture of both personality and looks.

Kakarot - Really? So blind people can't ever be attracted to someone? I see your point, but looks should have less to do with it than personality.

unknown_user5566 26

Agreed, Doc. Looks are truly just bonus points in a relationship. Before I got married, I dated a lot of guys who weren't necessarily "attractive" by most people's standards, but they were awesome people, and that was what made them attractive to me.

10, Sam Elliot, Sean Connery, James Hetfield....I can go on for days. And Doc, once again you're always right. :)

What's, with the thumb-downs? Did I break another "fml unspoken rule"?

60 - It warms my heart that us uglies truly stood a chance with girls like you. I know it helped me get through school.

If you are that judgmental you should never go on a blind date.

stevenJB 25

Well I think everyone is being a bit quick to judge OP as a bad person. If he was sold lies about the looks of the person anyone would be upset. And let's face the fact that looks do play a part in a relationship. Whether it is a big part or small one it doesn't matter. But looks do matter in every relationship.

LiterOfCola 16

"Trying" is what you're doing in your picture to look cute. From what we know OP didn't really try to do anything...

unknown_user5566 26

OP, if you were such hot-stuff, you probably wouldn't have been on that date in the first place. Get over yourself.

*Puts blindfold on* Date: Okay, now we can eat! Where's the fork? OP: Oh, it's down there. Date: Here? OP: Nope, lower.... lower...