By almost_a_pro - 23/04/2015 13:43 - Brazil - Rio De Janeiro

Today, I was home alone and tried to make some popcorn so I could watch a movie. Thirty minutes later, my parents came home and found me talking to the firemen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 087
You deserved it 9 076

Same thing different taste

Top comments

... How badly did you **** up popcorn to have the Fire Brigade at your home?!

Fires can be exciting as any movie & happens to go well with popcorn.

Comments

How did you even manage to light popcorn on fire...? You put it in the microwave and just wait.

Popcorn does burn if you leave it 20 seconds more than it says.

on the bright side look at the response time of the fire fighters

IAmzephyr 22

Jiffy pop is worse because you cook it on the stove.

Not everyone has a microwave and it's the easiest thing to burn on a stove

Or an actual popcorn machine which doesn't produce any flame. Jiffy pop doesn't start on fire and microwaves are the most common way of making popcorn at home. If you don't have a microwave you probably don't have a home either

Written like someone who has never had real popcorn. Made on the stove with oil, tastes 400x better.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

... How badly did you **** up popcorn to have the Fire Brigade at your home?!

Who the ***** calls it a fire brigade?

trellz17 19

Yup, we do. We also call it the fire service. But, it's mostly called the fire brigade here.

The Scottish. We call it the Fire Brigade.

Coming from an American, that sounds strangely badass.

Fires can be exciting as any movie & happens to go well with popcorn.

Well, i don't think they would have any popcorn, considering its what burned the house down.

Figures a fire type would say that fire is awesome.

Don't let his profile pic decieve you! He is a Water type, evidenced by his name, Magikarp.

More details please? It sounds like either a defective bag of popcorn or your un-watchful eye.

AnOriginalName 19

Yeah, and all popcorn packets say specifically to not use that button because it'll burn the shit out of the popcorn.

I'm guessing you tried to make it from scratch? Dx Hope you're ok OP

I'm really tempted to say YDI just because I'm not getting the feeling that you know how to properly use a microwave...

Please tell me they were strippers!?:D

91hayek 31

If only. But if she had popcorn she'd get butter and salt all over them.