By Anonymous - 23/04/2015 13:16 - United States - Cherry Hill

Today, my boyfriend told me he traded nude pictures I sent him for a costume piece in an internet game. He told me I should be okay with this, because, "It's a rare piece." FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 034
You deserved it 7 029

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I can only assume people saying she deserved it for sending him nudes would feel the same if she asked him to look after her pets for the weekend and returned to find he'd eaten them. If you don't want your hampster to be turned into a risotto, don't let other people be responsible for it!

I'm sorry that happened to you. It's a major violation of trust. Talk to him very seriously about it ( you may want to consider the advice to dump him if he is going to be so inconsiderate and untrustworthy) In the future, I recommend not taking nude photos of yourself. This is exactly why I don't. You never know where they are going to end up.

Lol well at least it was for something worth something :P as a gamer I kinda understand this but I'd still be angry hahaha

Well that sucks terribly, this is why I don't do that anymore, I did once and found out my ex had it three years later.. >.> but fyl your bf should have been much more trustworthy with those. They are private.

To be fair, that's probably the only non-edited **** that other guy is going to see.

If you're under 18 then it's a sex crime.

If you're under 18 then it's a time to even TAKE nudes

91hayek 31

Get used to it. The only guys that don't share are the ones you haven't got caught yet. There is an entire market for pictures like these. So much so that its an actual fetish; not that you were naked but because your trust was violated. Apparently that's a lot hotter than your blurry images. If a dude pushes for pics, know that he is doing for more than just because he loves you or whatever. It'd sad but that's the reality.

Whether or not this is ok is entirely dependent on the game and the bit.