By honey, no boo-boo - 12/11/2014 17:55 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend threatened to break up with me if I don't satisfy his "needs." By "needs", he means me wearing a diaper during foreplay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 168
You deserved it 5 571

Same thing different taste

Comments

so he has a dl fetish, so what? if you love him you should start incorperating (sp ;þ) it. and yes dl( diaper lover) is a real thing. i believe its quite common.

Uh, no. I don't think she should be made to satisfy a fetish if she's not comfortable with it, whether she loves him or not.

she doesnt HAVE too. but it could be a lot worse than a simple garment. im not saying she has too, im just saying she can if she wants to make him happu

Wanting to make him happy is one thing. But what if it turns her off to wear a diaper during foreplay? She wouldn't enjoy sex anymore. If she doesn't wear it, he doesn't enjoy sex, otherwise he wouldn't go to such measures as to threatening to break up over it. If that is the case, they are not sexually compatible, which is very likely the end of the road in that relationship anyways.

I don't know how committed you are to your boyfriend, but if you do this.... don't forget your binky (pacifier). -_-

23lf 16

Well, I hope his will satisfy hike enough while you don't have sex with him. He does sound a bit childish, using the breakup threat though..

23lf 16

Autocorrect is a bítch, but I meant to say that I hope his hand will satisfy his needs when you don't have sex with him.

just wait until he ask you to burp him after intercourse, and you still with him.

afallingstar 22

There are people who are into this. I had a guy who messaged me on a dating site who was into wearing diapers and actually using them...disturbing to say the least.

TallMist 32

Turned on by wearing them, I can understand, everyone has an odd fetish or two (yes, even you)... Watersports? Gross... Pooping? I'M GETTING THE HELL OUT.

Only if you can wear a strap on ***** to satisfy your needs.

Does he like little girls or Something