By honey, no boo-boo - 12/11/2014 17:55 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend threatened to break up with me if I don't satisfy his "needs." By "needs", he means me wearing a diaper during foreplay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 168
You deserved it 5 571

Same thing different taste

Comments

Of hes going yo break up with you because of something stupid like that, hes not worth it OP

Stupid? What if your partner refused oral? Intercourse? Or even to touch you? Everyone likes something.

Everybody gets turned on by different things. Maybe you should try it before you judge him? I'll admit that it's kind of a weird fetish but still.. You might like it.

The fetish would be if he wanted to wear a diaper. Demanding that OP wear a diaper during foreplay sounds like a pedophile in training.

If you don't want to do it he shouldn't be forcing you, and that's a completely wrong reason to break up with somebody, weird fetish....

You could to just humor him...and hope you don't have to ever again

If it's not your interest - please break up with him. Actually, please do it anyway even if you found it interesting. Demanding anything especially somethimg sexual is a red flag regarding his respect for you and your needs.

Agreed - I think the biggest red flag in this is the fact that he demands it. If I were OP I'd try it for the hell of it... but if OP has made it clear they don't want to then the partner should respect those wishes.

Not a "need", more of a want/desire. Might want to get rid of him, sounds like a pedophile in disguise. I would be less worried if he wanted to wear a diaper & pretend to be a baby, than asking you to so he can feel like he's molesting/raping a baby...he needs his head checked, & you need to run as far from this guy as you can.

Tsukiyomi 16

And that makes things AWKWARD for everyone

You should probably beat him to the punch and break it off. That's taking it from sexy to creepy.