By honey, no boo-boo - 12/11/2014 17:55 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend threatened to break up with me if I don't satisfy his "needs." By "needs", he means me wearing a diaper during foreplay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 168
You deserved it 5 571

Same thing different taste

Comments

Oh, no, OP! How could you stand to lose a stellar guy like that? Acquiesce to his creepy requests at once, before it's too late! FYL.

That's a ****** up fetish he has. "Oh, honey, put the diaper on. It's so sexy! Oh, yeah!" I don't know how long you've been with him, OP, but the first time someone asked me to wear a diaper during foreplay, I'd be out of there. I know people have their turn-ons, but wow, just wow.

No offense but doesn't sound like much of a loss if he's into that kinda stuff.

Wow, it's hard to believe he was actually serious about that. Very weird, and it also kinda shows his mindset on the relationship

*shrug* So he has a fetish... people get so precious about fetishes when they can judge safely from anonymity, yet most everyone has /something/. I wouldn't worry too much about the fetish... but threatening to break up with you over it, rather than understand it might not be 'your thing', and work with you towards a mutually pleasing resolution does indicate a lack of sensitivity on his part.

Honestly, I think everybody can be into whatever. Fetishes are natural, whether or not people consider them weird. That being said, you are not at all obligated to wear the damn diaper if you don't want to. In the sexual aspect of a relationship, it's important for both parties to try their best to please the other, unless it makes you extremely uncomfortable like this case. Also,threatening to break up with you is extreme. A bit immature on his part. FYL, OP. Perhaps you can come to a compromise of some sort? Good luck. But as a side note, I do feel a bit bad for the boyfriend. It's what turns him on and it's probably hard for him to find someone to satisfy that because many people are uncomfortable with wearing a diaper.