By honey, no boo-boo - 12/11/2014 17:55 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend threatened to break up with me if I don't satisfy his "needs." By "needs", he means me wearing a diaper during foreplay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 168
You deserved it 5 571

Same thing different taste

Comments

*sigh* it's not okay to push your fetish on someone like that. There shouldn't be an ultimatum. If you're not into it, you're not into it. His kink does not have to be your kink. At all.

Although this is awkward, ask him if he would drink a big glass of baby formula and multiple jars of baby food and see how he responses

es3508 16

He either likes them really young or really old.

Chente_313 15

are you the couple that confessed their fetishes?

eerrrr.....ummmmm......uhhhhhhh......RUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!

Hmmm, I have a wierd fetish that I'd never ask my fiancé to do simply because it makes him uncomfortable. I'm totally fine with that. That's what **** is for!

I'm curious. What is it? I've discussed mine with mine, and she is okay with parts of it, watersports.

I'm into water sports, with me being in the receiving end. My ex husband introduced me to it one night where tequila was involved and its been a thing for me ever since.

Garnetshaddow 30

Regarding fetishes... The diaper/adult baby thing is a thing. It's just rare. I believe it has something to do with submission play. It for sure has nothing to do with pedophilia and does not warrant calling the cops. More an issue with the whole thing is that he's using the relationship as leverage. This stuff needs to be negotiated. If it's a dealbreaker for her... she should walk. If it's not, they should figure out what he can do for her, how often this is indulged... All that important stuff. He needs to be respectful or he should walk. Best of luck to you OP.

Well, it seems to be a deal breaker for him. If so, he is entitled to break up with OP. He could use some more tact to communicate that though.

RedPillSucks 31