By honey, no boo-boo - 12/11/2014 17:55 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend threatened to break up with me if I don't satisfy his "needs." By "needs", he means me wearing a diaper during foreplay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 168
You deserved it 5 571

Same thing different taste

Comments

even if it is his fetish he shouldn't threaten to break up with you over. if it makes you to uncomfortable then tell him so if yall can't compromise end it. it's not weird st least for him. I'm sure he just has his needs of taking care of people or whatever it's his choice

chefbuff17 8

Sounds like he's such a big baby aha

Don't just dump him without trying to talk this out. A fetish isn't a "deal-breaker" but If OPs boyfriend really wants to be with her, he needs to understand everyone has "needs", but both parties feeling comfortable and safe during intimacy is far more important. If OP isn't comfortable wearing a diaper the BF has to accept that.

Let him break up with you. Unless you are an awful person who will never find anyone ever again then wear the damn diaper for Pete's sake!

trellz17 19

This is the funniest thing I've seen all day!

Hiphuray4peas 27

I'm just curious as to how the boyfriend expects to reciprocate physical stimulation during foreplay while OP's wearing a diaper. Seems kind of one sided and unfair to me. Even if OP was comfortable with it, that's an issue.

I think he wants to see her in the diaper because it would turn him on, a bit like someone wearing lingerie for her spouse. He might want to take it off of her.

I feel like this should be in with the best of the worst....

If you aren't into that, it may be better to break up. No sense in making one or (more likely) both of you miserable and resentful. Let him go, and maybe he'll find someone into the same fetishes as him - You'll both be happier.

taybear0 14

i think your boyfriend must be watching way too much bizzare ****