By honey, no boo-boo - 12/11/2014 17:55 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend threatened to break up with me if I don't satisfy his "needs." By "needs", he means me wearing a diaper during foreplay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 168
You deserved it 5 571

Same thing different taste

Comments

Could fill your underwear with pads... I dunno I feel like I'm wearing a diaper with those things! Sorry Op, his request is certainly questionable.

Really? Pads are that thick? Interesting. I'm a guy so never used them. Haha. Though I would have thought them thin.

It really depends on the spirit in which he said it. I don't think there's anything wrong with breaking up with somebody because you can't have a fetish met. If he was throwing a tantrum at the time though that's very immature.

If he's threatening to break up with you because you feel uncomfortable doing something Maybe you should rethink the relationship

If it's not something you're willing to do, it's better to let him walk away, especially if he's going to focus solely on your sex life.

Though that particular "need" is a little disturbing to me, what really bothered me the most is that he is trying to force OP into it. I don't want to go all omgdumphisasseewww! but... yeah. Nothing wrong with having special needs and stuff, but trying to force someone into them is just plain wrong. Would suggest a talk, but don't think he could really be able to compromise or handle this like an adult. No pun intended. (Any misspellings and/or typos are totally my fault and I humbly beg forgiveness. My English is rusty.)

I agree, he's more than welcome to have whatever fetish he wants, but forcing a partner into it is not right. I am hoping you guys can work something out.

Agreed! BTW, your English is better than some who call it their first language.

inspiringdeath 13

That's an incredibly extreme version of DD/lg...

I feel like there's more to this story...

He's the one who needs a diaper, a pacifier, and a bottle.

So she can shove the pacifier and bottle in his mouth if he starts making demands again, then tape the diaper over his head if he persists anyway, I assume.