By dahs - 03/04/2011 11:27 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend pulled on my pubes and made 'engine starting' noises. This was his attempt at foreplay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 586
You deserved it 15 226

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SuperWasian 0

Love how most people on here are disgusted with pubic hair. Not everyone likes to shave everything off. And jeez, it's natural. Calm down. And guys need to stop expecting every girl to shave everything. Keep watching your **** if you wanna see completely hairless girls.

Comments

wow I'm surprised ur bf isn't on here with "today, I was gonna go down on my girl until I found long enough pubes to pull on, then while trying not to throw up or run away in fear I pretended to start her engines with them" lmao

That doesn't sound so bad. Call us when he starts shoveling coal in and calling out "All aboard, mind the gap!".

vroom vroom start it up! engines roaring wid your pubes

ewww why do you have pubes in the first place? shave that jungle lady!

cldean24 4

Let the pubies hit the floooooorrr!

DontBeACreeper 0

or in ops case, let the pubes hit the floor. xp

Khollis02 0

She never said how many pubes she had and if she's maybe partially shaved. That's actually not the issue here. I wonder very much about the amount of conformism here. If she shaves or not is her decision, and not yours to comment. This is ridiculous. Pubes are normal for grown-up members of the human race, and their treatment is a fad. Also, I wonder what kind of idiot this boyfriend is and why she keeps him.

SuperWasian 0

Agreed. "oh my gawd pubes!!1 Gross" lulz.

justanotherbird 19

I agree, the people on this forum are ridiculous. Most of them must be 16 or younger from the sounds of it. I was think the same thing, it is very possible she trims and keeps it tidy. Or, like me, waxes/shaves, but leaves a little "landing strip" there so she doesn't look like prepubescent little girl. It's fun to wax it into different shapes, like a heart or lightning bolt, but that's besides the point. Quit being immature little prudes people.

dudeitsdanny 9

... You wax it into a lightning bolt? Can we get married so I can use my Harry Potter pick-up lines?

justanotherbird 19

lmao. Sorry, I think my bf would take offense to that. I have dyed it blue in the past too. GO GO BLUE LIGHTNING!!! My bf laughed. My gynecologist didn't say anything, but she had a funny look on her face after she came back up from the examination.

while yeah, you are right that he should respect her choice to not shave, he has just as much right to not like it. if anything, I find that it's her fault for going out with him if she doesn't like the sex. it's not like he said "Ewww pubes!" No, he was messing around and obviously felt fine with her having pubes.

varkey 7

maybe you should "groom" more often then YDI and why is this an fml, if youre ok with them then this shouldnt be an fml anyway