By LonelyShowers - 04/07/2012 05:36 - United States - Mission Hills

Today, my boyfriend pointed out that the water bill is getting kind of high. I suggested that we shower together to save water. He said he'd rather deal with the high water bill. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 169
You deserved it 4 050

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why do you imply that he's gay or sexually confused? He may either not see his girlfriend attractive, or he needs some privacy and a place he can be alone, or he may be shy and not liking the thought of cleaning himself near the significant other, or maybe. Just maybe it's not his thing to shower with other people. Or the shower may be barely large enough for two people and it would be more of a hassle trying to fit Is there anything special showering with your gf anyway? It's just a regular shower anyway

Comments

So had to look up this acronym on google. First, you couldn't type that out? Second, Op bills bring out the ugly in people BUT doesn't give him a right to be an ass. :-) Hope you guys work it out.

YourEvilHero 12

for some people the shower Is a place where you can get away to for relaxing thinking time for people not living alone.

Madden12 6

I tried to think of something he could still be hiding in the shower, assuming they live/sleep together. Couldn't come up with anything other than maybe rubbing one out. I haven't been caught yet pulling the chains in my 5 year relationship... That must be it. Or... you're just the type that's quick to put on some tin foil and read too much into things.

Showering with another person is horrible for guys. Girls take much longer to clean their hair and such, and there is only enough room for one person to get hit by warm water. One of you always ends up freezing to death.

I completely disagree with that. Showering together doesn't HAVE to be terrible for guys. You could always wash each other and switch between being under the water and out of it, and when you're out of it be washing your hair or shaving or whatnot. Its not that difficult... Also, I only take 10 minute showers because my hair is short and I shave quickly. Why does it have to be that females take long showers?

I agree with Feared. I was always the freezing one in the shower with my bf but I still enjoyed it. I swear I've seen this FML before though.

sarahrocrocrocks 5

actually i have a have a shower with like three faicets where water comes out. its a bigggg shower...

#51 nailed it. Team-showering with your significant other sounds like a pain in the ass to schedule, and let's face it, it won't save much water compared to just having shorter showers.

metaphoristic 8

I bet he has a third nipple he's shy about

I think there are plenty of other things it could be. I, personally, do a lot of relaxed, uninterupted thinking while in the shower. Its a good, stress free, way to think about the meanings of life. It could also be that simply seeing his GF nude would give him an awkward, raging boner in the shower.

I take 10 minute showers while my bf take 20-30 minute showers. I'm the one left in the cold.

Yes, but 52... Who wants to shower with someone shaving their lady garden over their partner?

Showering together is awkward and cold, sure it is fun to do every now and then but having every single shower together? Pass.

#2 The only logical explanation is that he has a barbed penis.

What if that's his personal ******** time? My boyfriend always takes a shit right before he showers.

TwiztedYuri 9

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Llama_Face89 33

Dunno about you but I like to use the shower to get clean every now and then.

Why do you imply that he's gay or sexually confused? He may either not see his girlfriend attractive, or he needs some privacy and a place he can be alone, or he may be shy and not liking the thought of cleaning himself near the significant other, or maybe. Just maybe it's not his thing to shower with other people. Or the shower may be barely large enough for two people and it would be more of a hassle trying to fit Is there anything special showering with your gf anyway? It's just a regular shower anyway

How exactly was Keevarou being defensive? He was simply responding to an ignorant comment.

thatKidzmOm 10

And he obviously thought out his comment before he posted it. Unlike some people. I see no defense in his well thought out response.

thiscrazything 1

It' can be a great thing to have someone you love wash your back and your hair, oh yeah, and check for ticks. :)

I agree with keeravou, I am perfectly straight and I didn't like taking showers with my ex, I mean like cleaning showers lol. I found her extremely attractive it's just uncomfortable to me and imo, a little invasive, not that I don't trust her just a weebit to personal for me

jellitonoctopus 19

99- it'll be hard to find a girl that'll be cool with a boyfriend that has a (although funny) screen name- death hoe inn.

I wouldn't want to shower with my gf. I like showering alone and just letting the water flow over my body. With a gf in there it just takes up space and privacy and you'll only get half the water. Plus do you really want your gf to see you washing yourself? I've been told that's not the most attractive sight for a girl.

TwiztedYuri 9

17 I like cleaning my girl friend and she cleans me. doesn't always have to be sex...

#28 If he doesn't find his girlfriend attractive, why is he with her?

Wouldn't showering together actually cost more? Fooling around takes more time= higher water bill. Besidrs, he probably doesn't want his morning jerk session to be interrupted.

Broccoli, I've read some of your posts and you have no faith in man to do anything right. Obviously this dude is messed up. What kind of straight man declines showering with a naked woman every day? That has actually been my fantasy for so long and this dill weed actual declines?! OP slap this guy upside the head for me!

Well you seem a little desperate, not all guys like to shower with their girlfriends. When I take a shower, it not only gets me clean but it is nice to have at least one place where I can be alone and not disturbed

They wouldnt always have to fool around in the shower.

I've laid the pipe in a teeny, tiny shower, so size shouldn't be the issue!

87- Are you sure it wasn't the pipe that was teeny tiny?

Time to utilise the local swimming pool! :D and hopefully he only said that because he's immature. Good luck OP(:

CountMango 5

Really? I shower AFTER the pool. That water's pretty nasty.

Well, I shower before AND after because technically thats what you're suppose to do. She can just shower there before hand and then wall away.

Llama_Face89 33

I don't really trust public showers :

Madden12 6

Haha.. I don't think you meant showers in your original comment. You actually meant the pool or you would have wrote "pool showers" instead of "swimming pool". Very nice save though once somebody challenged your logic.

Madden12 6

#43 Thank you! I knew she was bluffing. By pre-shower, she meant shower in the pool, by pool she meant that dirty tub of public water.. Played it off though, like a pro.

KiddNYC1O 20

I don't trust public everything.

Why? Bills stress people out. BUT it doesn't give Op's boyfriend the right to be an ass. :) Hope you guys work it out.

Madden12 6

I hate the "Ex-BF/GF" or "Dump him" type comments. They are never absent from relationship fml's. There are no knights to save you from dragons while riding around on unicorns who spew rainbow colored fairies out of there buttocks these days... just normal folk. So dumping people for such trivial things is irrational to say the least. I bet you're single.

Llama_Face89 33

For not wanting to shower with his girlfriend every day? It would be kinda psychotic if she dumped him over something so trivial.

22cute 17

For not having a sense of humor, I think. It was meant as a sexy joke. He turned it into an insulting slam.

Madden12 6

#24. Let's not pretend we knew what either one was thinking. By your logic, I don't understand how you can prove he wasn't returning the "sexy joke" with a "playful joke" of his own. I don't like the double standard that is so overly applied to women. When you assume, you make an ASS out of U and ME... or however it goes.

22cute 17

I don't think I had to assume to do that to YOU, honey. And if he was "joking" it was neither sexy nor funny. No double standard there. I think we can assume that boyfriend means they're romantically involved. That's all..

juturnaamo 29

Am I the only one who thinks shower sex is over rated? It washes off your natural lubrication, and one person is always cold.