By ahhhboys - 27/11/2010 19:12 - Romania

Today, my boyfriend of six months said he wanted to take our relationship one step further. I thought he was going to ask me to move in. He meant he wanted to fart in front of me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 541
You deserved it 6 242

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thisgirl2u 9

How exciting!! Hey it takes baby steps to make it anywhere. :) But on a side note, how on earth did you think he was ready to invite you in when you two don't yet feel comfortable enough to pass gas in one another's presence??

"Today my boyfriend is comfortable with himself around me. FML" You fart too, OP. Unless you're a robot. If you don't fart, you'll spontaneously combust into a fireball of fart fire.

Comments

"Today my boyfriend is comfortable with himself around me. FML" You fart too, OP. Unless you're a robot. If you don't fart, you'll spontaneously combust into a fireball of fart fire.

The rule is a man may not fart in front of a woman until he has made her climax at least twice. If he holds her head unter the covers for the purpose of flatulence entertainment then she is officially his girlfriend.

22cute 17

And a man is officially a boyfriend when he's comfortable having "medicinal sex" e.g sex while menstruating...for the cramp reducing effects of those lovely prostiglandins.

Prostaglandins cause period pain/cramps - they don't relieve it... it's the same thing that causes labour contractions :)

Agreed #18. Glad to see another male knows the rules of relationships.

Op, run now! The next step in the relationship is gonna be going the bathroom with the door open... :S

Wow just realized I spelt grammar with an "e", I fail.

thisgirl2u 9

Not to be cruel.. but you do realize it is "grammar" not "grammer" right? Maybe I'm just missing the sarcasm.

skyeyez9 24

When I was dating my bf (now husband) I think he started farting around me within the first week we met. He was holding it in for half the day and was like "I can't hold it anymore." and let it out. It was the LOUDEST fart I ever heard. 

LDP2 0

Hahah! my husband did the same thing when we started dating. Nothing wrong with it! farting is just a bodily function.

...At least you can be glad that he didn't rub your belly, saying, "Soon, this will be plump with my seed" on your first date.

Already corrected myself but let's keep that between you and I and go with your idea of thinking it was meant for sarcasm :P