By waaah - 25/06/2012 07:00 - Australia

Today, my boyfriend dumped me. He decided he would be a gentleman and do this to me at work, over text, during a rush of unsympathetic customers, the day before our anniversary. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 415
You deserved it 2 743

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a nice considerate man he is. FYL

Wow what an ass, good riddance! Sorry OP, but at least now you know he's not worth your time and you can move on to someone better.

Comments

Look, you're an Australian. You know we don't take this shit. Go take a ute and go bush-bashing with some mates and shoot a boar or two. Then wash the day down with Toohys(?) New because VB sucks. Then go find another boyfriend, still covered in sweat, boar blood and dirt. But make sure to have a bra strap showing. That always gets them going

cptmorgan6 8

On behalf of all other Australians, i truly am sorry for what you just had to read. :3'

vintagemeow 6

Agreed 52. Tooheys New, really? And you didn't even mention how we all ride kangaroos.

I have no idea what you said, but it sounds awesome! Lmao

That's the most ridiculous thing I've read in ages. Not all australians ate that moronic and barbaric. I'm all for bush bashing and tooheys, but none of that would help with a break up..

Oh come on guys. You can see where this Ausi guy is coming from. He is basically saying get back on your horse, cheer up, have a beer and make sure your bra strap is showing! Great advice. I am woman - heat me roar, and all that...

^ was supposed to be hear me roar but I kind of prefer heat me roar...

Happy anneversary? omg, i swear i just moderated this fml like ten seconds ago!

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Um, they didn't have their anniversary. He broke up with her the day before. Did you even read the FML or were you just too anxious to tell everyone you'd moderated this? (which no one cares about because a lot of people have moderated it).

#47, i knew they didnt have their aniversary yet, didn't you see the akwardly placed question mark after happy aniversary?

51- a question mark implies that you are unsure of whether or not they celebrated their anniversary, not that you know they didn't celebrate their anniversary.

sparklecherry 4

You people are a bunch of ******* nitpickers.

Hi, you must be new here. Pretty much everyone on this website can be a dick. Okay, have fun. Oh... Err, word of advice, stay away from the balding dude who's cockeyed and sits in the corner masturbating at the thought of Haggen-Daz. He shouts "Holy Moly" when he finishes. Don't ask why.

RedPillSucks 31

Actually, its "Holly, Molly", the names of the two girls that rejected his awkward three-some request.

That actually sounds plausible. Or maybe I just need to get off the Internet? Let me just ask the guys on Reddit what they think.

#60 Ya know what ohmandapants, if you don't like it, go on twitter and complain about it.

MsFML_ 16

At least now you're not wasting your time with a jerk like that! You'll find someone better OP (:

To be fair, if you weren't messing with your texts during a "wave" of customers at work, you would have found out later at a slightly less horrible time.

Exactly My thought.. If there is a rush at my work I don't have a second over for looking at my phone

hateifyouwant 3

Haha I was totally gonna write exactly this same thing. No wonder they were unsympathetic. They don't know you they want you to quit whining and do your job.

Same here. And I would have more respect for myself and that other person as a fellow human being. : / Though I know everyone has different opinions on it and that's cool.

katiezombie 7

I know how you feel. Happened to me with my last boyfriend 2 months ago. I'm sorry.

Don't lie to these Internet people! I told you I love you am I meant it baby girl!

Wow. Well, damn. But, I will say that you really shouldn't have been on your phone while at work during a large rush of unsympathetic customers. Sorry he was a ******** though.

I'm sorry about the breakup OP. There are plenty of better people out there!

Real sorry about what happened but better before the anniversary so you didn't have to waste it on someone who is not worth it...

And she would've had to buy him a present

xStaciexLynnx 15

Not sure where you work but are there sometimes customers who ARE sympathetic of personal issues when you shouldn't be on your phone at all during a rush? Just wondering.