By shininghayley - 15/02/2010 06:14 - United States

Today, my boyfriend decided to take me out bowling. My mom was going to take us. My parents ended up bowling with us. I had a double date with my parents. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 801
You deserved it 6 320

Same thing different taste

Top comments

martic835 2

That sounds cute. Goodness, get over yourself.

Comments

aDropOfSunshine 2

There comes a point where you realize that hanging out with your parents really isn't all that bad. I mean it's usually not until later when you start considering your parents as actual people versus your parents as people that have only existed for your benefit.

Yeah OP, what are you, 14? Who gives a crap?

OP, you're obviously just a kid. In ten years, you'll realize your parents are actually human, and had every right to be there. This is not a FML, unless you are over 18.

Ultimate_Cynic 0

Oh, bitch bitch bitch. At least they didn't spend the whole date getting drunk on crappy beer and necking each other. ...Or did they?

That doesn't even sound that bad. Bowling is fun.. especially with more people. :D

cookies_for_you 0

So? I don't see why this is a FML. At all.

blu27 0

obviously, you guys are not old enough to drive, so too bad

maybe if you're not old enough to drive you SHOULD have parental supervision, unless you want to get preggers at 14 O_o Tho seriously, what would you two have missed out on? It's not like you could have done anything hot and heavy even without your parents there, it's a bowling alley! If you were more optimistic you could have spent that time encouraging your bf to be friends with your parents. Sigh.

This is not that bad. Who cares if they were there? What are you really gonna do at the bowling alley besides bowl? Just have fun then go somewhere else without them

kewl92 0

that's not so bad. at least your parents and your bf had a chance to get to know each other. where's the fml?

Miso_Soupu 0

That's what I was thinking. Unless it was one of your first dates with this boyfriend or your parents are obnoxious people this sounds like fun.

kaybbyx3 0

you know, I made plans to bowl with my dad, his girlfriend, and my boyfriend and it was a great way for them to bond with him. some people enjoy that so don't bitch, be happy.

perdix 29

The sad part is that your mom has a better chance of getting some action from her date. And even if you do, your mom and dad are going to do it far hotter and dirtier. Nice image, huh?

Ultimate_Cynic 0

Yet another Truth Win for perdix.

brandothemando 0

I was scrolling down really fast and I STILL could make out perdixs name. Go PERDIX