By TooShortToCleanThat - 20/03/2015 03:22 - United States

Today, my boyfriend decided to show off one of his favorite skills: Peeing on my ceiling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 448
You deserved it 3 750

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're dating a manchild. Give him a bucket and cloth and tell him to clean it up.

Comments

That's just gross unsanitary childish and moronic.

actually, urine is sterile. its still gross though.

justsayin91 10

actually, urine is not sterile. this is gross

yeah, I just looked that up. apparently in the 5 years ive not been in school theyve figured some new things out. makes sense since it doesnt smell all that good

dblogic 19

And it happens to be the body's mode of excreting toxins....not sterile at all.

tantanpanda 26

It's sterile in the sense that it doesn't have harmful bacteria. It's filtered out of your bloodstream by your kidneys. You could literally drink your urine (I'm not condoning it) and you'd be fine with no adverse effects. Even though it smells you can't deny it's sterile. Crap, on the other hand, goes through a tract full of bacteria. definitely not sterile, but you don't need me to tell you that.

Pfft, any idiot can pee on the ceiling. ******** through the skylight, on the other hand, that takes real skill.

Depends on whether you are inside on on the roof. :)

Sorry that he did that OP, but to be honest I would find that a skill too if I was him.

CurlyQute 17

Yeah no. He needs to clean that and stop doing that. That's disgusting.

It's time to let him practice his favorite skill alone. At least 500 feet away from you. Restraining orders are great.

You should break up with him, but keep his number on speed dial in case you have a house fire.

the next thing he do is pee in your bedroom...

That's just weird... Why would anyone even think that to be acceptable behaviour??