Kinky.

By Domo731 - 05/11/2017 13:00 - United States - Johnson City

Today, I drank from a soda can that was on my floor. Unfortunately, it was my boyfriend’s pee. He was too lazy to go to the bathroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 330
You deserved it 4 943

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The fact that the soda can was on the floor and already opened already sounded suspicious to begin with.

Well, now you know why the toilet is always filled with soda.

Comments

Well, now you know why the toilet is always filled with soda.

don't feel to bad OP. I have done this as well, granted it was 14 years ago and I was way beyond drunk(0.36 BAC. actually had alcohol poisoning from that night). So just remember you were not the first to ever do it nor will you be the last person to ever do it.

Meh45 8

If it's not yours, don't touch it. If it is yours, always be careful.

The FML comments section always has the BEST sex tips.

The fact that the soda can was on the floor and already opened already sounded suspicious to begin with.

You’re lucky it was only Mello Yello and not Cream Soda.

As it's her boyfriend, I think she would have preferred to drink his cum...

19mackay92ally 4
Friesian 7

Dudes don’t need to stick their entire dicks in a container to piss in it...

PenguinPal3017 19

I bet this guy puts his penis inside the toilet to pee in it. You know you can pee into things, you don't need to put your dick inside.

19mackay92ally 4

thanks for the info pal i only wanted to know because i've never been that lazy/disgusting to piss in a can and leave it

WeirdUS 29

To pee in the opening of a soda can you either have to have amazing control and aim or your dick is very small and you were able to fit it in. If he’s able to do that without getting pee everywhere I’m guessing he’s had a lot of practice that’s pretty nasty

Or just.. you know, hold the tip tight to the opening of the can? that'd probably work just fine.

I’m a woman and could do this no problem. How friggin shitty is your aim?

NataXviaggiare 11

Why would you drink from a can on the floor, anyway? If you didn't put it there, God knows where it could have come from, who could drank out of it... or could have peed in it.

Lobby_Bee 17

Bear Grylls would be proud of you. You are a survivor!