By confidence taken - 23/08/2014 06:26 - United States - Bay Springs

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend called me in tears, convinced that he found me in a porn video online. It wasn't me. And when I finally got him to give me the web address, I too started crying at the realization of how fat he thinks I am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 013
You deserved it 5 851

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He still finds you beautiful and attractive, though.

Maybe he assumed you lost weight since filming the video? :)

Comments

He still finds you beautiful and attractive, though.

Exactly op, if he cried over you I doubt it matters how big or small you are :)

nellbell414 13

Especially if he was watching it in the first place

Maybe it was just shot at a very unflattering angle.. Don't get down on yourself!

Maybe he assumed you lost weight since filming the video? :)

Damn I accidentally voted your comment down, sorry dude!

pwnman 33

the world needs more people like you guys

Men actually look at the woman's face most in **** so maybe he was just going by that?:)

Apparently I've been watching **** wrong my whole life.

If they did that they would just watch a normal film. What's the point in getting naked and putting stuff inside of you if they're only gonna look at your face? The whole view thing is something they don't get during sex :)

Give #6 a break. her comment was inaccurate but she's only 16? never mind. in today's world that doesn't mean anything. *sigh*

I would think that at 16 she would know what the purpose of **** is...

Why does everyone always include a complaint about society in their comments. Especially when it's not necessary like in this situation.

Well, they do if they're in the "Facial" category.

Well, I know *I* look at her face during the act, and if the camera cuts off her head or only shows the back of it, it's a big turnoff for me. I like to see how much she's enjoying herself. Though I am aware that I'm a minority in that respect.

That all depends on where the face is located at the moment.

There is nothing worse than when the camera breaks away to the dude's hairy arse...

How alike to the **** star did you look other than size difference.

He might get a chubby when he watches **** Op.

And him watching **** bothered you less than the girl looking like you?

ChristianH39 30

Most girls are aware that most guys watch ****, you'd have to be pretty insecure to get upset about that IMO

IKickPuppiesHard 16

You'd be surprised how many do get upset. Its all "Am I not good enough" and "its practically cheating"s everywhere. Its like they are drowning in a sea of insecurities.

and many women watch **** themselves. OP might.

Yeah, it's so weird how some women get so upset about that. I visited a friend who was practically in tears arguing with her husband about his viewing of ****. My boyfriend's **** doesn't bother me at all. And what's even weirder is that she's a very politically liberal atheist uber pro-choice, Hobby Lobby is the devil, "I think Mylie Cyrus is such an awesome and liberated woman" type, while I'm a raised in super conservative Christian home, politically right wing, pro-life, I'm down with Hobby Lobby type. You'd think it would be the other way around. I see watching **** as not that different than watching a movie or buying a magazine just because it features an actor I think is hot, but she can't get over the idea that her husband gets off to the image of other women.

rocker_chick23 27

#13: My husband watches **** and I don't give a shit. We have a healthy sex life and I sometimes watch it with him. I don't understand why girls think a boyfriend watching **** is akin to cheating since it's not even close to cheating.

I personally don't think of it as cheating however the more he whacks Willy the harder it is for him to actually come. as well as watching too much **** sometimes desensitizes you to actual sex..

PoisonOrchid 21

I agree with #40. I don't care that my husband watches ****. In fact, I love watching it with him.

afkwarrior 25

Maybe once you guys have made it up, you could suggest you make a better one...? Uh. *DON'T FOLLOW RELATIONSHIP ADVICE YOU RECEIVE FROM STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET.

Well to him you obviously mean a lot considering he was so devastated. You're fine just the way you are!

For ****'s sake Dave!! First the furries, now this!?

XBurytheCastleX 25

I don't understand why you are being thumbed down, it's funny...