By iluvpeanutbutter - 29/01/2011 06:13 - Australia

Today, I got home from my holidays to find my flatmate has moved his girlfriend in without asking me. Not only does she walk around naked, she has also redecorated the rooms. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 622
You deserved it 4 121

iluvpeanutbutter tells us more.

Hi everyone, I'm the OP here- I know this is ridiculously late, but whenever I tried to post when this was new, FML wouldn't let me. Anyway, the situation was that my boyfriend and I were living together, and a mutual male friend moved in with us as he and his ex had broken up. He started dating another girl, and 6 weeks after they started dating (while we were on holiday), we got home and found she had moved in without our permission. She had left crap all over the place, and moved a bunch of our stuff into cupboards (e.g. artwork, vases, books etc) and replaced it with her own stuff. As we had furnished the entire house, we were pretty pissed off. We were gone for 2 weeks. When we got home, she was walking down the hallway naked, and in the following days often walked naked from our flatmate's bedroom to the bathroom, or would just wander around the house in a bikini. She isn't hot; she looks like an absolute tramp. I've seen classier hookers on their corners. She was just an all-around cow. She didn't have a job, so she just used all our stuff (including my expensive toiletries). She had just turned vegetarian, and would pitch bitch fits if we cooked meat in the house (so I made steaks every other night). They ended up moving out about a month later.

Top comments

Tell her you're not comfortable with her walking around your house naked. And talk to your roommate about moving his girlfriend in without asking you, that was rude.

Comments

seriously?! ur bitching that a girl walks around naked in the apartment? what a ****. fyl

did she redecorate by putting ****** on the wall with different colors and sizes?

I agree. I think op should join her walkin around.

Okay I thought I'd do the noobies a favor by comment at the very top. For those of you using the app, there IS a reply button. Just "click" on the person's comment and you'll see a little arrow on the bottom right of their comment, "click" on that and you're all set to go. As for the ass heads down there not knowing the gender of the OP(Original Poster), on the website it'll say OP's username followed by a set of parenthesis() for example "OP(woman)". Now on the app, depending on which one you have It should say the same thing as the website, or you'll see a gender symbol(forgive me I forgot what they're called) and they're color coded for you dip ***** who can't tell. Pink for female, and blue for male. If it doesn't show up, then OP hasn't introduced them self with a gender so use your best guess.

As for this FML, OP you should talk to your flatmate about splitting rent, cause it sounds like the girlfriend thinks she's living there. If they don't agree then do something drastic like walking around naked and flirting with your flatmate to make them both uncomfortable. Unless it's a relative, then get out cause he obviously doesn't care about your opinion if the first option didn't work.

I'm color blind ass hole, they're color coded for a reason.

Then the symbol itself should show you the gender

Hi everyone, I'm the OP here- I know this is ridiculously late, but whenever I tried to post when this was new, FML wouldn't let me. Anyway, the situation was that my boyfriend and I were living together, and a mutual male friend moved in with us as he and his ex had broken up. He started dating another girl, and 6 weeks after they started dating (while we were on holiday), we got home and found she had moved in without our permission. She had left crap all over the place, and moved a bunch of our stuff into cupboards (e.g. artwork, vases, books etc) and replaced it with her own stuff. As we had furnished the entire house, we were pretty pissed off. We were gone for 2 weeks. When we got home, she was walking down the hallway naked, and in the following days often walked naked from our flatmate's bedroom to the bathroom, or would just wander around the house in a bikini. She isn't hot; she looks like an absolute tramp. I've seen classier hookers on their corners. She was just an all-around cow. She didn't have a job, so she just used all our stuff (including my expensive toiletries). She had just turned vegetarian, and would pitch bitch fits if we cooked meat in the house (so I made steaks every other night). They ended up moving out about a month later.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Acousticpixie14 6

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Acousticpixie14 6

I wonder what you would say if OP was a guy who had to watch the naked boyfriend of his flatmate... man or woman, it doesn't matter, it's inappropriate to walk naked in a flat that is not yours in front of one of the flatowners who isn't a very close friend of you.

wwerulez14 6

This is the first time in weeks that I've actually gone through the comments, and what I'm seeing here horrifies me. We have even worse grammar and spelling than I remember before I stopped reading comments, and apparently people can't seem to check the gender of the posts before they make their ridiculously ignorant comments.... Seems like I haven't been missing much, eh?

You used 4 dots, you're only supposed to use 3.

Bees_fml 0

You're mistaken. It's four dots if it's the end of a sentence. Look it up.

wwerulez14 6

I hate to break it to you both, but I don't care how many periods I put on the ends of my sentences. I just hit the period button on my iPod a few times and moved on. It just so happens it was four, like it was supposed to be. Man, it's good to be back.

36-You mean clothes instead of cloths, right?

That's a bit hypocritical don't you think? So it's ok for you to make mistakes on your iPod or whatever but when others do it you criticise them? This place was better when you weren't in it :)

guitargirl00 0

It's just a period haha. They're talking about the mistakes like spelling their as there or something like that.

MrBond007_fml 6

I don't see the problem, do you want to trade places?

All4UandOnlyU 4

OP is a female idiot? How do you know OP is an idiot? Do you know her personally? Or did you mean "OP is a female, idiot." Because if you did, you're a ******* hypocrite.

heroesgleealias 0

stop correcting everything. it's just annoying! it's fml you shouldn't care about grammer. get over yourself

C6Racer 0

You went through the work of punctuating everything, but didn't capitalize? Hypocrite.

You misspelt grammar. Just thought you should know.

203 - You also forgot to put a period on your last sentence.

heroesgleealias 0

do you think I really give a damn. how am I a hypocrite?

Tell her you're not comfortable with her walking around your house naked. And talk to your roommate about moving his girlfriend in without asking you, that was rude.

And what gave her the right to redecorate all the rooms

sparta98 4

That actually doesn't sound so bad, OP. (unless you're a girl)

bloodhoundbambam 0

Yes she is female so surely she should know what a female body looks like and there for not really care?

xxxkittykatxxx 0

It's still probably really uncomfortable, especially if she's more conservative.

If I had a naked guy walking around my house I definitely wouldn't want to see any of that, even though I know what it looks like.

MrBond007_fml 6

What are your basis for assuming op is a girl?

I don't know..... maybe it's written. "by notmysanctuaryanymore (woman)"

female symbol. derrrr. if it was a guy, this wouldn't be an FML.

jacobmasterdebai 1

If it were a guy it would say "today, my roomate and i talked about how inapripiate it was to have his girlfriend walk around the dorm naked. Hes promise to make it stop. FML