By Anonymous - 10/06/2012 19:50 - United Kingdom - Thetford

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me, saying he had to move away to be with his dad, who's just been diagnosed with cancer. After talking to his sister, I discovered that not only is his dad healthy, he's not moving away either; he's just gotten back with his ex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 506
You deserved it 2 544

Same thing different taste

Top comments

aswan10 3

He's not worth it! You can do better :)

Wow, that sucks, He should of just told you the truth instead of making up a lie that includes his fathers health.

Comments

This seems like a good thing to me. You now aren't with a total idiot. Congratulations!

You obviously do not need him in your life.

Airman1988 9

11 you look like Avril Lavagne a bit

Op doesn't read the comments, so you sound stupid giving advice.

Llamacod 11

ohh, so you know op personally to know that she won't read the comments do you?

please explain what you mean..i really don't get it^

GRRSOM 7

She means that the OP obviously doesn't need him in her life.

Llamacod 11

sorry about this 2nd post, my phone was acting weird and didn't show that it sent the 1st time.

What a lame excuse. You're better off.

Since he's such a good liar, was he going to pretend to be his evil twin if you two were to accidently run into each other? Because that would be a fool proof plan.

It'd be awkward if Op went to the same school as her boyfriend.

BandWagonGuy 8

What would also be awkward is if a kid lost his father and realized that his nipples dissapeared; and it turns out that every night the father sucked on the spots where they are supposed to be, giving him hickeys, so that the kid wouldn't feel left out.

Wow I hope god smites him. That's a horrible thing to lie about!!

niyah4sho 11

He is a douche bag.. You are better off without him. Hope you find someone better OP :)