By Alright. - 24/09/2012 08:15 - United States - Missoula

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me because he says, "There's too much of an age gap between us" and that it makes him "feel like a pedophile". He's only four months older than I am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 145
You deserved it 2 087

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Is he a year old and you're eight months old? After that, the 4 month age difference should be acceptable.

Sunako_fml 9

Terrible excuse. You deserve someone better!

Comments

lmw562 3

This made me laugh. I'm four months older than my boyfriend and he calls me a cougar during the bicker matches :)

I'm a year older than my boyfriend. My friends used to tease me about it and call me a cougar. Not such a big deal now that we're older and have been dating for several years.

I'm six and a half years older than my boyfriend. My coworkers tease me about being a cougar all the time.

Your ex bf, is a dumbass. That was a shitty excuse he made. Really though it sounds like there was someone on the side. Be happy your not with the dick.

He may have a reason for dumping her, we don't know both sides. That's still a horrible excuse though

Maybe it's because you PHYSICALLY look younger than him? There are a lot of girls that I've liked but been unable to act upon because I feel creepy for finding them attractive as they look much younger than I do.

My boyfriend is 10 years older. I'm 20 he's 30.

Your boyfriend was probably looking for an easy out. Sorry.

HE is older but definitely the immature one. You are lucky to be rid of him

KaelaKhaotic 5

That's the best excuse he can think of? You deserve someone so much better than that immature twat.

Well I mean if he's 18 and you're 17.... Then this is possible I suppose .