By Alright. - 24/09/2012 08:15 - United States - Missoula

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me because he says, "There's too much of an age gap between us" and that it makes him "feel like a pedophile". He's only four months older than I am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 145
You deserved it 2 087

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Is he a year old and you're eight months old? After that, the 4 month age difference should be acceptable.

Sunako_fml 9

Terrible excuse. You deserve someone better!

Comments

Sorry you are having bad experience. The truth of the matter is that he just didn't have the courage to say he didn't feel that your relationship was not working for him. Don't take it too personally. People change. Sometimes people aren't who you think they are.

shawnagreenbean1 9

What a douche, he couldn't just man up and tell you he didn't want to be with you anymore rather than making up a lame ass bullshit excuse? OP I'd say you're better off.

Your boyfriend is werid. But my parents are 16 years apart. It doesn't really matter about the age, it's really if u truly love them.

Any excuse to ditch you for the other woman he wants by the sounds of things

Good riddance to the idiot. You deserve a better person.

Arcangel196 0

My fiance and I are 20 years apart and that doesn't make me love him any less. In a situation like this you should be glad, because what other stupid excuses will he make to get away from you? I hope you find a good guy.

Rainbow_Crash 11

I'm a year and a half older than my boyfriend. I'm 22, he's 21 and sometimes I think he's more mature than me! OP, your ex is a turdnugget and I hope you find a good guy worth your time, energy and love.

maybso 0

maybe he is a pedophile an you where to close to his age o_O

Faye2210 9

Chances are that's not the real reason, sorry.