By uglyorstupid - 20/04/2010 16:46 - Croatia

Today, my boyfriend and I were at a restaurant with a few other couples, and my boyfriend started to rant on how "all the hot chicks are dumb." Apparently, I'm either ugly or stupid. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 299
You deserved it 5 226

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DJuan 0

don't take that personally. the gf is never included in such rants

Comments

DGAFprincess 0

this is fake-- stolen from sex and the city!

maybe he doesn't think you're hot. maybe he thinks you're beautiful. that's how a guy should feel about his gf.

mButch 0

what makes you think you're even a hot chock to him? don't jump the gun, betch

your probably not hott only because you are beautiful... that's probably what he meant

owwwiiieeee !! dump him !! he sound shallow !!

VeryNice329 0

let's go with stupid...and hopefully you aren't. so as long as you know better, your bf is legitimately stupid for thinking you're dumb...? does that make sense? and I just said the op was stupid in order to say she's pretty...haha whatever....

how is this a surprise to anyone? yes there are cases when a girl is smart and beautiful but those are exceptions. usually you wont have both, thats why we have wives and mistresses.

Your boyfriend pretty much hit the nail on the head. Agreeing with #5 though ahahahaha...

blackcat906 0

Unfortunately, this stereotype is true. And the same is said for guys, think about it. Most "hot" guys are meat-headed, shallow douche-bags, and most of the "ugly" guys are sweet, sensitive, and awesome. But there are ALWAYS exceptions. Whoever thinks this is untrue is missing out, really.

Since you don't know which one you are, you're probably stupid.