By uglyorstupid - 20/04/2010 16:46 - Croatia

Today, my boyfriend and I were at a restaurant with a few other couples, and my boyfriend started to rant on how "all the hot chicks are dumb." Apparently, I'm either ugly or stupid. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 299
You deserved it 5 226

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DJuan 0

don't take that personally. the gf is never included in such rants

Comments

Hot Girls are dumb :( Lifes unfair. lol

sourgirl101 28

Well maybe you are stupid OP since you can't seem to figure out which one you are. Good news: it would mean you're hot.

Ah, but the real question is, which would you rather be??

;—; what a sexist jerk. girls actually tend to have hgher IQs then men, and in my opinion, there are more pretty girls in the world than there are hot guys. just saying. I'm pretty (I'll give you my facebook if you don't think so, or think I'm just being stuckup), and am already two grades ahead of the average student. :/ So put THAT in your juice box and suck it!

Bathory_fml 0

I'm surprised that you consider yourself so intelligent and forget that beauty is subjective. Congratulations, your opinion on your looks and everyone one's looks aren't fact like you're treating them. Oh, and you should probably cite a source for that IQ tidbit. Good luck passing High School.

You also forgot to mention your incredible modesty! God, you would be so annoying if you were the bragging type!

Nice, #69. Don't these pathetic attention grabbers need to get a hobby, so they wouldn't have to grusomely reflect on themselves so often? Their lifes are so tragic. Those poor, dumb, emotional preteen girls. Need to get attention from strangers on the internet. Like we ever belived you actually had sympathy for the OP, #51. Talk about someone who actually is dumb.

I mean, really, did you honestly have to brag to strangers on the internet to boost your pitiful self esteem? As said, high IQ my ass. I might not be two years ahead of my age group, but at least I don't have to satisfy my superiority complex on an anonymous forum.

Shit, I scrolled over this comment when I saw the smiley face. There's a relationship between stupid people and smiley faces in comments. Now I see I was correct, and missed a golden opportunity.

DJuan 0

well ur may be good lookin and smart but ur comin off as a real whinny bitch right now. so maybe that's just a bad

DJuan 0

u instead of ur * and at 51 btw

perdix 29

You are definitely stupid because you fail at logic. Your boyfriend's rant asserted that the entire set of hot girls is a subset of the set of dumb girls. You cannot infer that all dumb girls are hot. Therefore, you are stupid, and you may be ugly, too (may I brighten your day by adding that you also stink like rancid butter?). QED

maybe you are ugly and dumb - but that happens to be his fetish.

If you're so sensitive to something like this, YDI. From what I take from it, the guy was trying to make conversation about today's society, and you took it so personally and emotionaly that you did not understand him and his point propberly. Also, the word "hot" most of the time refers to arifical girls people like to see in pornos. "Hot" should never be assimilated to the words "beautiful" and "pretty". I also hate it when girls are concered about how good looking they are to a man when something such as looks should never matter in a serious relationship anyways.