By Maria39018 - 01/08/2009 18:17 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I decided to be totally honest with each other. We even told some of our deepest, darkest secrets, in hopes of strengthening our relationship. He told me he had a diaper fetish, and would love to see me in one. There goes my sex life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 482
You deserved it 13 689

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, don't knock people's fetishes. There are much, much weirder ones. Be lucky he's got one that's easy to do and not THAT messed up. And what's the big deal? Yes, it's a tad weird, but there are worse.

Comments

I wonder what this ****'s deep, dark secret was? She mentions her boyfriend's odd fetish, but I'm curious as to what ****** up stuff is rattling around in her head.

That's the best burn you could come up with? Weak.

Just because he has a fetish means your sex life is ruined? It's not like you have to wear a diaper everytime you have sex.

No, he probably isn't. Even if he did find babies hot (all we know is he likes diapers BTW), we have no reason to believe he actually does things to children, and if he doesn't act on it there's no reason to dump him for it.

For starters, its generally not cool to go 'I have X fetish, but YOUR fetish is ick!' Second, nothing in her post indicates that Marias BF ever asked her to use the diapers, just wear them. This is more common than you might think, and by itself indicates nothing wrong with the person. In fact, it can be extremely intimate and loving- what if the love of your life got in a car accident and HAD to wear diapers, and HAD to use them? Would you call them disgusting then? I do wonder how long she's had this BF, why a single fetish suddenly kills her sex life.

fallen_dragonkin 12

my boyfriend has a weird fetish that i don't find sexy but it turns me on that he is turned on, and it doesn't do any harm, so why not compromise and please him..

GOD DAMMIT STUPID BITCHES REALIZE YOU HAVE TO PLEASE YOUR MAN TOO WHEN HE HAS A CRAZY FETISH DO IT AND TELL HIM YOURS if you don't have one and he does then chances are he'll break up with your boring ass. BITCH YDI

Woah man, calm your ass down. Sex is not that serious of business, really! Even though, at the core of that, yeah, I agree - he has fetishes, likely OP has them as well, they should try to compromise and please each other. Within reason, of course. However, I get the feeling from this FML that the OP is one of those bitches that would want him to please her, but will turn around and scuff at him and ignore his wishes as well. Which, I can't say I haven't done that before - but it seems like she'd do it just to spite him most likely.

ShortyBBangin 0

What a hypocrite. If you didn't want an answer why did you make the question?

musu_fml 0

I think it would be best if he broke up with you and found someone else a little more open-minded. As fetishes go, a diaper fetish is incredibly mild, and nowhere near the freaky end of the spectrum.