By Miramichi - 30/05/2011 12:18 - Canada

Today, my boyfriend admitted that he pees on the toilet seat just to piss me off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 598
You deserved it 8 943

Same thing different taste

Comments

Whilst isn't real popular in America. I have discovered the word "whilst" in the past few months or so. We were told in 3rd grade that it's correct to use and not to use a comma before and. However me, being the better safe then sorry type, always put the comma before and. Seeing as how my 9th grade PRE AP teacher is FULL of trivial Language facts, she threw in that the British are the ones that excluded the extra comma. In essence, I didn't learn that was the British style until 9th grade. I learned the comma rule in 3rd grade.

hopefully I'm not the only one who put the bad pinky connection between pee and piss off.

Put plastic wrapping on the toliet so it will bpunce off and hit him. I did it to my husband... He always peed on the seat too

put saran wrap over the toilet. next time he takes a piss he will be wearing most of it lol I used to do this to my little brother all the time ;)

sebya 0

Your bf is a dick, breakup with him now coz it just shows his immaturity and selfishness.

wriptidez 0

make him clean it with some cleaning wipes?

super glue a plastic tube to his **** and balls raise the tubing and tape it to his mouth and then hang him upside down then see if the douche bag wants to piss.