By Anonymous - 11/07/2015 06:13 - Australia

Today, my boss told me I wasn't getting the promotion I'd been angling for. I was so pissed off, I ranted to a coworker about it over lunch. Turns out my boss was just testing how I dealt with rejection before making his final decision. He overheard my rant and me calling him a Nazi bitch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 191
You deserved it 37 318

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Coland 19

Why are you getting mad at him for not giving you the promotion it's his job to see who would do the job best and you obviously don't deserve it if you are calling him a "nazi b*tch"

mom_of_5 10

Bet you did Nazi that coming! Bad pun...but seriously, very unprofessional. Personal feelings should be separated from business. It creates nothing but tension and trouble.

Comments

well, I did Nazi that coming...good luck and hope you get that promotion in the future!

JMichael 25

It seems you have failed the internet. I'm truly sorry.

xluciferx666 21

I'm guess maybe but with no promotion and becoming the boss's personal bitch for awhile

YDI for saying that about your boss. I understand you got upset but that was a selfish and childish decision to say that because you didn't get what you wanted

xluciferx666 21

You kinda deserve it for flying off the handle like that while still at work I mean I understand being mad. But at least wait until your not at work where your boss can't accidentally overhear you before calling him a "nazi bitch"

HighasaCloud 46

Something tells me that he only said he was testing you to make you feel bad and regret insulting him.

qdawg06 23

I guess it does pay, literally, to always be gracious.

never talk shit in your work area it always gets back to the person!

You obviously aren't mature enough to handle the promotion. YDI Learn to deal, OP.

If you're talking crap about your boss behind their back, I'm pretty sure they will find out soon enough. Sorry OP, I have to vote both YDI and FYL. FYL cuz your boss would do that and give you reasons of being mad at them for not giving you a promotion, but YDI because you still work for him. Co-workers do not always keep their mouths shut anyways, but that's just a jerk move to trash talk them behind their back.