By Anonymous - 11/07/2015 06:13 - Australia

Today, my boss told me I wasn't getting the promotion I'd been angling for. I was so pissed off, I ranted to a coworker about it over lunch. Turns out my boss was just testing how I dealt with rejection before making his final decision. He overheard my rant and me calling him a Nazi bitch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 191
You deserved it 37 318

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Coland 19

Why are you getting mad at him for not giving you the promotion it's his job to see who would do the job best and you obviously don't deserve it if you are calling him a "nazi b*tch"

mom_of_5 10

Bet you did Nazi that coming! Bad pun...but seriously, very unprofessional. Personal feelings should be separated from business. It creates nothing but tension and trouble.

Comments

Never complain when that person can hear you

I've learned never to complain unless I'm in my house where I'm sure that no one I talk about can hear me. Everything that can go wrong, goes wrong when you least expect it.

That's why you wait until you're behind your closed house doors to rant.

BlockOfRedStone 25

Exactly what I was thinking. It seems to me more like he said that to make OP feel like shit, and also to get him to stop whining like a bitch.

MrThump 16

Couldn't agree more, your boss is mind ******* you. He sounds like a right ******.

ChristianH39 30

That all being said, if op's boss is playing mind games op lost horribly.

Rant on the internet where no one knows you're really a dog pretending to be human!

On the Internet, men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents. And OP is a dog according to your wisdom.

According to your wisdom you didn't get the reference.

Lol good idea no one has ever been fired for saying something in regards to their job on social media :D

Coland 19

Why are you getting mad at him for not giving you the promotion it's his job to see who would do the job best and you obviously don't deserve it if you are calling him a "nazi b*tch"

If he's a shitty boss, call it like it is.

@54 All we know is that Op's boss didn't give them a promotion. That doesn't say anything about his qualities as a boss, op could've just been pissed off

I don't know bout you. But normal humans vent when they are mad. What you just said is gonna stab you in the back at some point.

JustinJK 21

63, you're 15. The workplace is not a place to insult your boss behind their back. If you want to name call your boss do it outside of work and not to your coworkers (because they can and probably will use that to stab you in the back). The more mature thing to do would be to vent to your boss. Go to him or her and ask them why you didn't get the promotion and what you can do for the next time that you're up for a promotion. That's how a mature adult "vents". I've had internships and other jobs and I've always made nice with my bosses. So that in the future if I'm looking for a job or need a reference they'll be there for me. If I were the OP'S boss I would have fired them or at least severely reprimanded them.

mom_of_5 10

Bet you did Nazi that coming! Bad pun...but seriously, very unprofessional. Personal feelings should be separated from business. It creates nothing but tension and trouble.

Whatever happens, you brought it on yourself. Never rant about someone where they can hear you.

I guess now we all know you don't deal with rejection well. You might want to work on that... you can't always get what you want.

gabe222 25

There was actually a song created with that specific thought! I love singing it when people complain.

Well if the first thing you jump to after not getting what you want is calling people nazis, maybe your boss was right about the whole rejection thing