By Anonymous - 11/07/2015 06:13 - Australia

Today, my boss told me I wasn't getting the promotion I'd been angling for. I was so pissed off, I ranted to a coworker about it over lunch. Turns out my boss was just testing how I dealt with rejection before making his final decision. He overheard my rant and me calling him a Nazi bitch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 193
You deserved it 37 323

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Coland 19

Why are you getting mad at him for not giving you the promotion it's his job to see who would do the job best and you obviously don't deserve it if you are calling him a "nazi b*tch"

mom_of_5 10

Bet you did Nazi that coming! Bad pun...but seriously, very unprofessional. Personal feelings should be separated from business. It creates nothing but tension and trouble.

Comments

Can we not call people Nazi's any more? I don't know if this guy was German or not, (I am) but people think it's funny to call me a Nazi. It's just not appropriate and you could have had a silent little swearing session in your head and move on.

If you sell soup and are a mean person, they might be calling you nazi for a reason.

When someone is Jewish and of German descent tends elicit a similar response. People seem to find that hilarious too.

Dude, you can't get every promotion, it is ok to rant about it, but you shouldn't insult you're boss for promoting someone else (unless it his son or something else unfair) you DO need help with rejection

You're lucky if you didn't get fired after that, OP.

That's why you always [try to] keep a level head. Bitching and moaning achieves little to nothing.

All your fault. Grow up and make better choices. Dumbass.

ezrajab 22

Never ever do that! Very unprofessional YDI op why on earth would you talk about your boss to your co workers?

Work rants should never be done at work. Guess you realise that now. Should have taken it off site.

unless you busted your ass to get this promotion,I see no reason as to why you bitched about him. YFuckingDI