By Anonymous - 11/07/2015 06:13 - Australia

Today, my boss told me I wasn't getting the promotion I'd been angling for. I was so pissed off, I ranted to a coworker about it over lunch. Turns out my boss was just testing how I dealt with rejection before making his final decision. He overheard my rant and me calling him a Nazi bitch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 193
You deserved it 37 323

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Coland 19

Why are you getting mad at him for not giving you the promotion it's his job to see who would do the job best and you obviously don't deserve it if you are calling him a "nazi b*tch"

mom_of_5 10

Bet you did Nazi that coming! Bad pun...but seriously, very unprofessional. Personal feelings should be separated from business. It creates nothing but tension and trouble.

Comments

That's bullshit. your boss never intended to promote you, and is just using that to justify promoting someone else after stringing you along.

I understand being upset, but I'd wait until I got home and vent to my partner or a friend.

This is exactly why I save the bitching for when I get home. You never know who is listening or who would tell someone.

moo77_fml 20

You want to be your own boss!!! I can show you how :)

chelene 10

next time wait until you're home and alone to nag I nag to my pussy cat if you want I'll send her to you she's wonderful she listens never judges and doesn't tell anyone

You clearly can't take rejection very well. You seriously deserve it.

Sorry your boss likes to play mind games. Two rules I've lived by professionally is don't bitch about work while at work, and don't bitch about work online (unless 100% completely anonymously of course).

YDI for ranting at work about it. You should've done at home. Though your boss shouldn't have done that

thaqueen_fml 15

This is why you rant when you get home. I do not Nazi a promotion in your future.

this is why you should always watch, what you say in and out of the workplace.