By c - 22/07/2012 04:50 - United States - Denham Springs

Today, my boss bitched at me because my body language "indicates that you don't enjoy doing your job". I just have scoliosis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 106
You deserved it 1 765

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sunnyt 5

Im sorry about your scoliosis. Your boss is a bitch! You should tell him/her know though. The guilt will haunt them for life. >:)

Well, tell her that. She might not know.

Comments

Well, tell her that. She might not know.

coolbrony12 3

Or he. OPs boss could be a he, a she, or a shemale.

sunnyt 5

Im sorry about your scoliosis. Your boss is a bitch! You should tell him/her know though. The guilt will haunt them for life. >:)

Bosses don't seem to be very nice or respectful to their works much anymore. Not all of them but it seems to be a fair amount of them.

I swear that according to FML the bosses of late are prejudice morons.

Well, I doubt anyone would post an FML about an excellent boss, so FML isn't really the most reliable source on bosses of late :D

......And is your condition obvious or a well known fact? If not, education your boss. If so, is your boss just looking to terminate you? Either way, an honest conversation appears to be in order, especially since it's a medical issue that you have no control over. :p But it sounds like he/she's either an idiot or an asshole. Sorry, Op, best of luck.

I'm sorry and I know I'm going to get thumbed down but it is seriously bothering me. Educate not education.

45- *Glances at his previous post* Lol! It appears I wasn't paying enough attention in my haste to post! :D You are quite correct, educate, my bad. ;) ps: I thumbed you up for that. Cheers!

Gotta love douchebag bosses. Just tell him that you have scoliosis and he'll shut his mouth

ChannySai 7

Get your X-rays done if not done so already, and show that bitch.

cawoods 1

I know how you feel. I have a 14.3 curvature in my spine.

The_F3rris 11

Mine was 73.6. Gotta love surgery.

cawoods 1

I am .7 away from surgery.

emoshadow47 9

Ima gonna go into surgery soon

You have a 22 and are having surgery? Wow, get a brace and a better doctor. Also, not to be insensitive, but there's not much I hate more than people with curves under 25 saying, "omg! I know how you feel!" I have 68 upper and 57 lower curves, and you have no idea. I didn't even realize I had scoliosis until it was above 35. After I do get surgery, it'll be close to your angle, #11. And it'll be a freaking RELIEF.

windscar1212 10

Sorry bout your condition but really how many people enjoy their job anyway

I fail to see how a straight back indicates interest in one's job. Sorry you have an asshat for a boss. I personally comend you for going to work each day with a condition such as yours....