By klala - 08/02/2012 14:07 - Reserved

Today, my boss asked me if I could work on Valentine's Day because there was no chance of me having a date. She's right. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 149
You deserved it 3 373

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ipwnallmen 10

Valentine's day is considered a big enough holiday for employees to have a day off? C: cool now if they could only do the same for Halloween

pensadoii 0

Hey, extra money for you, right? That was rude of her to say though =/

Comments

ipwnallmen 10

Valentine's day is considered a big enough holiday for employees to have a day off? C: cool now if they could only do the same for Halloween

perdix 29

The good news is that you'll surely get April Fools' Day off. If there is any doubt, make sure you show up to work on March 31 with your pants on da ground, pants on da ground.

pendulum2012 0

Fat chicks are always available, just take one to Burger King and she will think you are God

Ajjas013 6

^^ WIN But seriously, you could totally do the hooker deal. Just don't get tricked into paying the other person.

Who said anything about bad investments, mercy? In my case, the gimp mask (zippy, zippy!) was used to scare the elderly folks into letting me take their medicine at the nursing home I pretended to work at. The VHS tapes... actually, I don't have an explanation for those. But the Girl Scout initiation rites? I wanted the secret to their awesome and addicting "Thin Mints", but those rights didn't tell me anything. I knocked on a random door to a random house and got no answer. So I went to the police station and, while wearing my gimp mask, asked where I could find some girl scouts. Those are three years I will never get back... PS - mercy didn't deny her spending habits, so...

Ajjas013 6

Yeah I noticed she didn't deny them lol. I don't know BSR, I don't know. I think you could find a pretty good use for those VHS tapes. Maybe tape over them and make your own porno. Something mercy can actually benefit from investing in. Other than that, however, you seem to know what you're doing. You spend your money wisely :)

lol cakes it's okay your not the only one! 

Ajjas013 6

Woah, pendantic? It's been a long time since you've commented... Don't say that, you're worth much more with the laughs and humor your comments bring.

How about going to the gym 3 times a week, eating healthy, getting a tan, hair done, nice natural makeup... You'll be back on track in no time!

.... How did you get that the OP is fat, pale, has crappy hair and wears too much makeup out of that? BTW, tan isn't always healthy. In my case, it can be deadly.

You my friend are talking about health. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so going to a gym has nothing to do with it.

some people are just ugly. you cant fix ugly

#24 - Pendatic and I (a few posts up) were actually referencing thread #8005552. We apparently have a price on our heads of $10 (American) or a quarter of a camel. (refreshes page) Oh great. That whor... I mean moderator Sirin is here. Hi!