By klala - 08/02/2012 14:07 - Reserved

Today, my boss asked me if I could work on Valentine's Day because there was no chance of me having a date. She's right. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 149
You deserved it 3 373

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ipwnallmen 10

Valentine's day is considered a big enough holiday for employees to have a day off? C: cool now if they could only do the same for Halloween

pensadoii 0

Hey, extra money for you, right? That was rude of her to say though =/

Comments

Ajjas013 6

You should know my name. You might see a lot of me in the comments... Hello again Sirin! Nice seeing you here. Oh **** you BSR :) she's nice =P It's becoming a party in here... So I'm gonna call it first... FOURSOME!

BSR, you can make that price on your head $500,000 for calling me a moderator. Don't think of me as a moderator, think of me as your psycho older sister that'll beat you down for no reason whatsoever :D

Ajjas013 6

Some serious catfight is going down here. @Sirin... That psycho older sister thing... It's called a moderator @BSR, mercy is right. You can't get her to admit what color her hair is for your life. She's secretive like that. @pendantic, nvm I thought you were a different user lol. You just changed your picture and it confused me. I wouldn't trade you for a camel's head however. You're worth much more. The whole camel?

@Brave_Sir_Robin - They're right! You suck at obtaining valid points in arguments and should go fluff a sheep. Fluff it good, you piece of skirt steak. Hmmm... skirt steak...

@Ajjas: SHHHH, we're supposed to keep that a secret. You snitch on the other users for me and claim I'm just your sister, and I give you $5 bills and a sweet beating :D @Mercy: Mhhhmmm... you're looking RADIANT this evening... @BSR: *hands BSR $500,000 in explosive Monopoly money*

Sirin - I want to cash in on my $500,000 bounty, payable to Warren Sapp.

MermaidSongXOXO 6

OP, you're not the only one who doesn't have a date for Valentine's Day :[ Not really an FML for only the OP, but a general FML for all the people who will be alone on V-day. I know this sounds cliche, but every cloud has a silver lining. Maybe by working on Valentine's Day you'll earn yourself a raise?

Ajjas013 6

@BSR... Yeah nevermind, Sirin said it all. But for some reason you remind me of Elmo. He talks in third-person. @mercy, Ok? @Sirin, Yeah I guess... You can be my older sister if you want. *Makes sarcastic face* Sorry guys, I was wrong. She's not a moderator at all! Come on Sirin, he's not even worth that much in Monopoly money.

Warren Sapp is going to have a great birthday this year, and he doesn't even have to choke a bitch. (atomic bombs start to fall) Damn it! I was on a roll! A little help here, people?