Unfair

By bm128902 - 01/10/2009 04:05 - United States

Today, I had a meeting at work. My boss was going around saying that she tries to give time off to the other managers so they can spend time with their family and significant others. She looked at me and said she doesn't for me because I have no one special to spend time with. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 530
You deserved it 2 848

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a bitch! She had no right to say/do that! :O

Eh, your boss is evil. Get a significant other :D

Comments

What a bitch! She had no right to say/do that! :O

i agree. i cant stand the judegements on single people. some people like being single. and if they're so concerned for you maybe they should give you time off to go meet someone.

No joke #13. I'd go to her superiors and try to get her into trouble. At the very least that's some form of discrimination. What if you had some belief that said you can't have a significant other until you were 30 or something? (yes i'm assuming age to prove a point) Bottom line, she can't do that. Or more specifically, she can't give everyone else time off and not you for such a stupid reason as "you have no one to hang out with".

what a ******* bitch, ever thought about discharge?

That's rude of her, it's not up to her to decide who needs free time more.

Oh but she was in her rights!!! Being single tells us that your wierd and unstable... And have nothing to live for/lose... Go out find someone,and look better socially.

I think someone who NEEDS a significant other all the time is weirder and has more issues than someone who can be on their own.

martic835 2

^^^That's almost always the case. Co-dependency is a mental illness.

I gaurentee the only reason your boss will not give you time off is because they have feelings for you, and they want to keep you in work as much as possible.

wellinever 5

Go to the park. There's a lonely guy there waiting for 30 friends to turn up. You can discuss what you have in common.

@#12 Hahahaha!! BTW: OP, your boss is a rude ******* bitch.

Gruffy 0

HAHAHAHA #12 funny, but i dont think meeting some lonely guy in the park is the answer...he's prolly the same drunk that exposed himself to a 4-year old's birthday party :D

Win. Also, don't get mad at Boss-Lady for telling it like it is.

pmk138 0

#12 is pure epicness...:D to OP: boss was way out of line and i'm sure u can get time off without having a significant other. either complain to ur boss or boss' boss or just live with it. i'd complain :P