By Anonymous - 12/09/2012 16:05 - United States - Hacienda Heights

Today, my book bag was so heavy that it set off my car's passenger detection system in the front seat. I had to buckle in my textbooks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 312
You deserved it 3 821

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This generation is going to have the worst back problems because of this kind of shit. FYL.

At least you know the safety system works. :)

Comments

This happens to me all the time when I buy groceries. I've had to get in the habit of putting them on the floor or in the back seat.

How is this an FML? I'm in high school and my bag weighs slightly over 60lbs (for last year). And I have to walk home with it after letting it crush my legs on the bus. I'm not complaining, but apparently you are, so YDI for not bring able to, oh I don't know, put out on the floor, put it in the back seat, or put out in the trunk.

finalyearsofhate 22

.. Don't you have a backseat or trunk they could go in just as easily?

Why didn't you just put your book bag on the floor of your car?

We've all been there. RIP healthy spine. A hearty hello to back problems.

Sorry I clicked YDI I just needed the even number

acherontiastyx 12

Not gonna lie I actually buckle in my stuff simply because hate when it rolls around in my car, but depending on how new your car is, it should shut off after a few seconds. Try it again and see if the beeping stops.