By ellieowenie - 29/07/2012 08:11 - Australia - Sydney

Today, my 4-year-old son cut half of my hair when I was asleep because he thought I would look better that way. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 748
You deserved it 3 436

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Gotta love kids.... One day you will laugh about it.

Comments

BubbleGrunge 18

Everyone claiming OP left scissors where her child could get them must not have kids. Do you not know children will find exactly what they want no matter where it is? You can be as observant as you want to with children but there still going to manage to get in trouble no matter what! ;)

They're** And no, there's a point to childproofing. You sound like the kind of person that would leave loaded guns sitting around in a house with kids.

Yea, I have kids and I don't neglect them, or my responsibility to keep them safe. This includes keeping dangerous objects out of their range and properly supervising them. Perhaps op shouldn't have been passed out while their child 4 year old was free-range about the house with scissors...

Well I don't think she was being especially "observant" sleeping while with an unsupervised kid.

FireFlie07 20

Don't leave scissors lying around with young kids. Common sense.

RedPillSucks 31

it was safety scissors. she probably though they were safe.

RedPillSucks 31

whoops. it didn't say they were safety scissors.

My little sister did that to my mom . . . When she woke up with over ten inches gone my sister said, " but you look so pretty now mommy!"

rayahbug 3

Aww...at least he had good intentions:)

And that is how Skrillex got his hair style.

Who knows, maybe you'll be one of those women who look chic with a short pixie cut. ;)