By erphy21 - 26/09/2015 20:44 - United States - Lompoc

Spicy
Today, my 18 year old son learned that just because his girlfriend was on top doesn't mean gravity will prevent her from becoming pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 046
You deserved it 6 278

Same thing different taste

Comments

outfielder55 17
lesabber 18

well, he needs "the talk". i think he missed one or two lessons.

hektek 11

how did this idiot get a girl in the first place? she's got to be dumber than him!

Wouldn't surprise me if she was. In my sophomore year of high school, there was just one girl who got pregnant (don't be impressed, it was a grade of 21 people), she had a miscarriage, then when we reached senior year, she wanted to be a midwife and a birthing nurse at a hospital. That was her plans for college. One day in Bio 2, the principal came in doing a routine walk around, and she and the school's science teacher had to stop our lesson so she and the other girls in the class could teach this girl how conception works and how birthing is done. The same girl who got pregnant still didn't understand how the process worked two years later. It was a miracle she didn't get pregnant a second time.

Sorry. When I get started, anything and everything comes out of my mouth. As soon as I hit validate, my screen glitched up for god knows what reason and I couldn't remove it. I really have the worst luck with computers at the worst possible times. Damn I sound like an asshole.

This is why they need to have a sex ed class.

No, this is why they need to have an actual proper sex ed class that covers all the facts and consists of more than just "don't do it".

If you have sex, you will get an STD...and die.

103, that sounds like a story from The croods. Made me chuckle.

A guy told me that you can't get pregnant if you're on top when he had no condom. I kicked him out.

This is why parents need to talk to their kids about sex! Seriously, I blame the OP. Don't rely on the school system to teach them

I don't understand everyone saying that it's somehow the government's fault for kids getting pregnant. I got sex Ed in the fifth grade. Yeah. They teach that in the fifth grade. And even if you didn't pay attention, you know DAMN well where babies come from and what sex leads to. To pretend that you can deflect responsibility for your actions is ridiculous and childish. This isn't the parent's fault. Maybe they did have the sex talk. They probably didn't think to mention "oh yeah and gravity isn't birth control". That's kind of a given...

Yeah, kids will learn where babies come from and know what to do or what not to do..IF they are taught it. We are saying there's some schools who don't teach anything and rather try to scare them into not doing it or just says not to.

Well that's an fml for him but, congrats new grand dad. Let's hope the stupid gene doesnt transfer to the new born.

You deserve it for not teaching him about safe sex and adequate contraception.

and you k ow that they didn't teach him and speak to him about sex ed??? you know that for a fact?