By Anonymous - 02/11/2017 05:00

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I went to a shop known for its hardcore sex toys. We happened to run into one of my university lecturers and her wife discussing butt plugs with a member of staff, and then saw my aunt and uncle at the register. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 694
You deserved it 1 198

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Let me guess what happened next: the cashier pointed out that you were naked, and while everyone was laughing all your teeth fell out.

Comments

Were your aunt and uncle customers or cashiers?

Little Richard 11

Dad, you need to come home now!

Maybe. Hearing your aunt and uncle explain the butt plug and ***** return policy to irate customers has been quite nauseating!

"To add insult to injury, my girlfriend was buying an extra-small *****, and I was buying an XXL fleshlight."

Let me guess what happened next: the cashier pointed out that you were naked, and while everyone was laughing all your teeth fell out.

Lobby_Bee 17

Butt plug for you or your girlfriend?

TeachAllTheMath 19

So many thumbs down but this question is legit!

Well at least you were with a partner and not on your own. Eh, they were in a similar position to you, so the embarrassment is mutual and you know they can't judge you so I reckon you'll be ok mate :)

Really, I think that's actually kind of reassuring. It just goes to show that you're no more perverted than everyone else.

katydid91 31

"It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood"

I bet you guys will never have sex again or look your teacher and aunt and uncle in the eyes again

I know I took a lifelong vow of celibacy the last time I bumped into someone I know at the porno store.