By Anonymous - 15/01/2015 15:12 - United States

Spicy
Today, like every other day at work, I had to listen to people talk about being addicted to sex. I have to treat people for addiction to something I've never even had. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 322
You deserved it 5 334

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bored359 13

I'm sure they could help with that!

meli1195 31

yes, a high school student is definitely qualified to rehabilitate sex addicts.

Comments

Eh, it's overrated, IMO. Totally not worth the extra baggage.

You, my friend, are having sex with the wrong people.

squideth 18

No everyone feels the same way about sex, yaknow. Asexuals, etc etc.

first time is always memorable..wait for the good one...

Well then u don't understand their struggles!

good, and dont do it until u get married

maddy20159 6

Probably not the best line of work for you then? Sexual addition is serious (not just "oh lucky you, wish I had that!") Friend of a friend has it. Nearly lost his job, marriage and driven him to suicide over it. If you aren't up to it, don't do it. Change to a different "addiction" specialty if it is bothering you so much.

Sexual addition is something we never covered in math class. I would have paid lots of attention.

Autocorrect plus poor vision kinda sucks sometimes....

I feel for you. Im married so I never get any either, that would be tough.

If you're married and truly have little or no sex, I feel bad for you. That really sucks unless you planned it.

That's something that you should probably share with your partner, not the FML world.

Badkarma4u 17

I'm pretty sure her partner already knows.

Why would you pick this career field if you're going to be bitter about it?

I don't think OP is bitter about it. Seems more like they put it on FML due to the strong irony.

There is something wrong with being an adult virgin who doesn't want to be one, however.

Yeah, but you probably gets some great stories to jerk off to.