By whatevershit - 13/05/2012 06:28 - United States - Theodore

Today, it was my wedding day. The best part was when we were taking photos and I threw up on my dress. At least the pictures were outside. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 292
You deserved it 3 011

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And according to your husband, the worst part was that you made a duck face in all of the pictures.

Looks like you THROW a pretty UPlifting party OP! ...Okay I'll just go bury myself now.

Comments

I think op would have mentioned that in the FML, if she were pregnant

DCFan 9

21- shut the hell up. You're past 3 comments in this FML alone make you look like an idiot.

I have to agree with DCFan. You completely miss the sarcasm in the FML (under my comment), and then this? I think you should stick to thumbing comments up or down, because so far yours have only gone in one direction.

I see your (the one below) has gotten a million likes too. Now who can't take sarcasm now

You obviously don't know what sarcasm is. You're a perfect example of idiots that try to make themselves seem more intelligent than others online. Stay in school, and get your sorry ass off of this site.

43- She probably dropped out to be a model because she's so stupid.

Photographer: Get together for the picture guys! Fiancé: Isn't this great, honey? OP: This is so beautiful! This is the...*gurgle*...the happiest..*bubble burp*...ughhh... Fiancé: Are you okay, babe? OP: It's...just so....wonderfu--- *Splat blergh* Fiancé: Not the dress! First you get blood on the sponge cake, now this? What the hell?!? Damn, that sounds horrible OP! Hope the rest of your day went okay, though.

Obviously it didn't because op said "it was the best part of the wedding"

I took "the best part..." as strong sarcasm, but to each their own, I guess.

Yes but maybe op meant that her wedding was terrible , and nothing good happened or 25, maybe you are right maybe op meant that as sarcasm

2dog - I've noticed in almost all your comments you keep trying to correct people when their comment is completely fine. Keep calm, and don't carry on.

HairyPunisher 27

This is why having the bachelorette party the night before the wedding is always a bad idea.

Trisha_aus 15

I always thought the wedding day was supposed to be one of the happiest days of one's life..

lululu333 7

At least it will be an event to remember to laugh with the family. Better than having a boring wedding.

perdix 29

That was the best part? You may want to hire a divorce attorney on retainer. This is not going to end well.

Help me out, guys… was that sarcasm or was the rest of her wedding really that bad? I honestly can't tell, haha.

At least you didn't get left at the altar? (: