By catlady - 09/01/2012 16:56 - United Kingdom

Today, it's my anniversary. I've been a single cat-lady for exactly one year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 775
You deserved it 8 508

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Better stay single than to be in an unhappy relationship.

That is a terrible attempt at a joke, spelling, and grammar.....all in one.

Comments

yo throw a party and register your gifts at jimmy choo!

They aren't just going to come to you. You have to put yourself out there and make an effort. Have some confidence and you'll find someone :)

Often times cats are better than people. My cat never begs for money, lies to me, or gets pissed when I bring home a chick with loose morals. Sure, sometimes it has a hairball, but it never wants to go see Twilight like most women do after two or three dates. Relationships aren't all they're cracked up to be.

linnie_wesker 20

IMO it's not that terrible being single... I'm single by choice actually and have been for like two years. =/ I've had a few guys/girls ask me out but.. I just like being single. More time to play video games, haha.

well I think you should try to clean yourself up and start dating again, you don't want to be the crazy cat lady !

larrydoane101 0

Just because you have cats doesn't mean you shouldn't get out there and live your life. Everyday is a new start. So FYL for letting that be it. On the other hand if being a single cat lady makes you happy then more power to ya.

wow. if that upsets you, maybe you should spend time away from your cat and get out there and meet someone! If it doesn't bother you, then congratulations on your first step to becoming the crazy cat lady on the block!

Some people are single for a lot longer than that. I wouldn't despair just because of one year of singledom. It's never too late to live life (unless you're dead, but you're not...So get out there)!