By catlady - 09/01/2012 16:56 - United Kingdom

Today, it's my anniversary. I've been a single cat-lady for exactly one year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 776
You deserved it 8 508

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Better stay single than to be in an unhappy relationship.

That is a terrible attempt at a joke, spelling, and grammar.....all in one.

Comments

DarkJediLove 19

It is ok to be a single cat lady as long as you dont cross the line to crazy cat lady and end up on hoarders!

perdix 29

I'd tell you to do the peanut butter trick, but with cats' sandpaper tongues, that couldn't be pleasant.

Ballin8864 4

You'll find someone, don't get upset over it. :)

Poser1337 5

FYL Yes, I am Sherlock. Yes, I couldn't come up with a witty comment. Yes, FYL.

ThecomingofTan 9

One year down, thirty more to go. Have fun.

Boohoo I'm single so I'm gonna cry about it on the Internet.

Moderate me some more, please. While you're at it, you guys should keep letting in more sob stories of people complaining that they're single or fat. Everybody give a hand to the FML team. *slow clap*

Just don't let the cat tie you to your house. One great thing about cats is that they are very self sufficient. Find a club or get a part time job to meet new people. I met my husband while working part time at a Walmart bakery for a summer so you never know. You're not a crazy cat lady unless you let the cats run your life.

kickuwithmyfist 1

Go all out and go buy another cat!

Maybe she's divorced and she got custody of the cats. Don't worry OP just get back out there and meet people something will happen. Have faith in yourself that's the big thing.